Doors, The (Jim Morrison)/British Accent?

tim wrote at 2014-03-12 07:26:09
In Light my Fire he sings with a strong non-rhotic accent (does not pronounce the letter r in fire) which sounds like a standard English or Australian accent. Few American accents are non rhotic.

Doors, The (Jim Morrison)

I can answer almost any question in reference to the life of Jim Morrison. I have been a Doors fan for as long as I can remember, and I am a self proclaimed Jim Morrison junkie. I have read eight biographies and all of Jim's poerty books. I am always looking for new literature to increase my knowledge.

I have read eight biographies on the life of Jim Morrison, including "Break On Through, The Life And Death of Jim Morrison" by James Riordan and Jerry Prochnicky, "No One Here Gets Out Alive" by Jerry Hopkins and Danny Surgarman, "The Lizard King The Essential Jim Morrison" by Jerry Hopkins, "Angels Dance and Angels Die" by Patricia Butler, "The Doors In Their Own Words" by Andrew Doe and John Tobler, "Jim Morrison An Hour For Magic" by Frank Lisciandro, "Wild Child: Life With Jim Morrison" and " Jim Morrison: Life, Death, Legand". I have also read his poetry books "The Lords and the New Creatures", "Wilderness volume 1", and " The American Night volume 2". I enjoy searching the internet for new knowledge on Jim Morrison. I am confident I could correctly answer almost any question about him.

JDRF - Juvenille Diabetes Research Foundation

I have a BS in Biology and Biochemisrty.

Graduated Cum Laude from Old Dominion University