Doors, The (Jim Morrison)/Jim's daughter? The Princess?

crimson_moon wrote at 2008-08-31 15:39:49
Yes Jim DOES have a daughter!  I am the biological daughter of the late James Morrison.  I will not give out my identity because of stalkers and so on.  I was around my father untill the trip to Paris.  Now my mother is gone as well.  Thank you for the question.  By the way..Cliff has recently failed the Dna test.  He is NOT my half brother!

crimson_moon wrote at 2008-08-31 15:50:18
Comment to Jims' sterilization.......

It is a known fact that Ray Manzerik came up the the ideal for him to have his doctor and lawyer to document him being steril due to all the sexual activities.

mojosmoothy wrote at 2009-03-08 01:02:40
I do believe James Douglas Morrison had a considerable amount of children and I believe the young lady above crimson moon.My heart goes out too her as a child of a man who wasn't concerned with his offspring nor did he expect the rumblings of his kindgdom to rock past his untimely death.She is Morrison's daughter and she hides from the belated accolades of the base of Door's fans who believe Morrison was nothing but a wasted rock star.

Doors fans are rabbid foaming assholes led by Ray Manzerek and his troop a sound alike Doors band,I respect Densmore because he's not part of the greed driven machine that Ray and Robby have created,when those boys are buried I don't think many will visit there graves.

Jim Morrison has contributed more to public education than any other person alive or dead today,his need to read books and his literacy improved many peoples lives,hey he even brought poetry to the masses and poetry has been dead since Coleridge.History writes itself and the shallow notion that James Douglas Morrison was just a drunk is giving way to a sensitive man with many problems that could not be treated in 1971.This daughter of his is a living soul who has her own life not one written by Ray and Sugerman/Hopkins.This is a person probably as complex and as brilliant as Jim himself.The fact that she doesn't want part of the Morrison estate is her proof that she is most definately Jim Morrison's daughter.

Mojosmoothy

GhostInHeart wrote at 2009-07-17 08:51:56
Wow. Those are some heated answers. I believe Crimson_Moon, too. And MojoSmoothy. Been in the same kind of situation.

I heard from people who knew Jim that he has at least two sons and a daughter. However, these are a secretive bunch. While I am sure his kids are awesome... Jim himself had lyrics speaking of transcending genetics, 'not your father or your mother's child, but our child, screaming wild'.

I do think Jim has actually been the brightest light of these past forty some odd years, but deeply marred by legend beyond almost all recognition. I am quite sure there has been a good reason for that.  

sawher wrote at 2010-01-25 08:25:36
I believe crimson moon too, because i may have met her in a professional capacity where i had to check her id and then i looked at her and she looked like jim's daughter. this seemed to make her uneasy. i won't say where this was, but it was a place where his grown daughter might very well be.

Sb26 wrote at 2010-03-22 10:35:54
I do NOT believe her. Why would she choose this forum? I can't believe you all are falling for this. I get not wanting to be famous and not wanting the money, so why say anything at all?

Sb26 wrote at 2010-03-22 10:36:16

Cassie wrote at 2012-10-20 06:26:01
Chrimson states she's being stalked because she's his daughter. If she doesn't want to give out her identity how do stalkers know she's Jim's daughter? (Please explain Crimson.) She mentions Cliff failed the DNA test and he's not her brother giddily. "Did you take a DNA test Chrimson?" I'm extremely interested if you did and how it's done? One needs live hair follicles for a DNA test not just a lock of his hair. Or his bones. Fingernails clippings won't prove it. The Admiral was a genius. He went to court and battled for  half of Jim's money and won, although he never supported his son's wish to be a musician and when Jim stated he wanted to sing, his father said he couldn't sing. The Admiral took the initiative shortly before he passed on to have Jim's grave sealed in Paris and it was a well thought out decision. If Jims body was moved to the States there was a chance the grave could be covertly opened and lets stick to the fact it his Jim's bones inside it, just a tiny piece ---one can get a DNA sample from. Sealing his grave in Paris made this impossible. If one can't get DNA directly though Jim, it's done through his relatives. An Admiral in the Navy who lived through the embarrassment of his son's band against the Vietnam War, wants to keep the remaining respect of the Morrison name after his death. Illegitimate children coming forth and requesting DNA doesn't keep the Morrison's respect and honor intact. I doubt The Admiral would have acquiesced to helping you or Cliff out proving your DNA matches his. Presently since his death (his wife passed on before he did) there are only Jim's siblings to go to for DNA testing. They do not take part in interviews on a whole and I also highly doubt they'll come forward to help an alleged son or daughter of Jim's to prove they match his DNA. In conclusion of this paragraph, my question remains; "how did Cliff fail the DNA test can you describe the DNA test? It sounds as if you're familiar with the procedure."

I doubt any son or daughter with Jim's genes is going to make a conscious choice to let the world know they are his children. Just like Jim didn't want to ride on daddy's Admiral status or any status except to his own beat. Children with his DNA want to be known for their own name, their own talents, perhaps 'writing' instead of being a 'musician'.

I believe in this day of crazed celebrity followers that within an hour or less of being publicly known as Jim's honest son or daughter, he or she would no longer have an identity. Only known as Jim Morrison's kid. Jim's REAL son or daughter ---in an intelligent state of mind would never desire that identity. Jim wouldn't, even if his father was a well known poet or musician, he'd want to make his own name and fame. He wanted to renounce his fame at the height of it! Announcing he was tired of the gig, thinking he was out of his mind for allowing himself to be photographed. "What was I thinking?" he said. Yet he didn't follow his intuition and allowed his band members to talk him into remaining in the band. (without Jim more than likely there wouldn't be a band and the other Doors members sensed it) It was at this point he compromised his soul who wanted to free itself from The Doors and his drinking heavily increased. He wanted out before the Miami incident. Jim wanted to finally be known as Jim not a rockstar. His children who have a trace of his DNA will feel the same. Not wanting to be known through Jim Morrison's fame only known by their OWN NAME.

And if they're seeking to be part of his name for money, they're definitely not one of his offspring.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Gary wrote at 2013-06-26 21:15:27
Jim Morrison definitely has a daughter and I met her.  She is about my age.

I hope she see's this and as a hint to her I am not a stalker I met her at operation reentry on Miami Beach.

I would love the chance to talk and I have no alternative reasons but to remember one another from a challenging time we both shared.

Johnny G. wrote at 2013-09-05 18:06:02
Actually the blood test was done, and that is the reason the family had accepted Cliff. Jim's brother in-law promoted Cliff for a period of time. Robbie Krieger's son, Waylon toured and recorded his wonderful guitar work on "Know Peaking 2". If the Morrison's had not accepted Cliff and the blood work, their attorney's would have sent Cliff at least a cease and desist letter with threats of a major lawsuit. Cliff knows who he is, and does not get involved with any of the controversy. It is ironic, the garage bands in some instances have unplanned children, but Jim Morrison,the most desired, sexy man couldn't possibly had a love child? There are at least 3 that have come forward.

Danielle Sainte-Marie wrote at 2014-02-06 20:27:46
This is to Crimson_Moon, (my sister?):

http://www.daniellesaintemarie.com/b2evolution1/blog1.php/the-daughter-of-jim-mo

robinwolf wrote at 2014-11-16 16:53:56
I am the man that originally wrote the post of this truth Ray Manzerak was a social friend .I was also a psydelic blues musician from a band that the Doors copied in style and performance .Yes he does have a son and daughter from back in 67 . I am the stalker she refers too .Im not but I did tell her the truth about her .Many other rockers from the San Francisco and Los Angeles music scene were aware of this truth.Jims Daughter's Major at UCLA was screen writing and she is an even more talented artist than he . Both had their faults.She never had a good relationship with her father that she thought was her father .Her mother is living and her brother is also Jims.I probably will never be with her again because I revealed the stories without consulting with her .I will keep her name off the record but it's not really that hard to figure out .I love you baby !!!

robinwolf wrote at 2014-11-16 17:50:17
You should ask her mother she's alive.Crimson's mother lived with with Jim and his partner who couldn't get pregnant.I have had many friends in the Music and film industry who were and are famous. Robbie knows the truth.The real truth should be told about Jims not dying.If you remember back in 1970 Jimmy made a statement that he could just disappear, and that he did do .Check out INXS Ray produced them and who do you think wrote the words and what age was Michael when he died.Admiral Morrison pushed Cliff away because when Cliff was there for gatherings The Admiral was reminded of his faIlure as the father he wanted too represent.My Uncle was President Lyndon Baines Johnson.Jim and I have an understanding.You can only push the cards so far before your shut down and forced.To disappear.Back in 2001.I started writing the truth.Jims Native American Indian teachers were and continue through the passing of the Medicine pipe and leaDership.I talked with John years ago aND told him the world needs to know the truth and before Jim REALLY DIES .Jim should make his movie.I was told Jim was at his father's funeral.The Admiral got him separated for good from Ray.I know a lot of you fans liked him but many of us knew what he did too Jim.You can find me in a sweatlodge or roaming the earth in search of my love .I know she's really hurting inside bye for now CR loves CCM. Aho thank you Grandfather for giving me the strength to write this truth for his people Grandfather I pray that all humanity forgives all of us for keeping the truth from all .Healing can only take place when the truth is revealed.Robbie and John you both know.

robinwolf wrote at 2014-11-16 17:50:58

moonbeamjim wrote at 2015-05-15 21:50:58
Alanis Morrisette is Jim's daughter- she changed her name slightly so she would;t be accused of getting famous on the Morrison name- she really took after him in the music industry  

Somekidnamed wrote at 2015-06-05 00:01:48
I just want to say... My Grandma was 18 years old in 1967. She lost her virginity to Jim Morrison and had a baby 9 months later. That baby was my mom. We never got the DNA test done since we don't really have the money for that. To say the least... I may be James Douglas Morrison's grandson. We are still unsure and as my Grandma recently passed away. We will never be able to ask her about it again. I won't tell any information regarding my family or myself. Like I said, we can never be sure and I'm not certain I want to be.

beatnik wrote at 2015-07-06 01:18:36
familytreedna can match your y-dna to the morrison surname  

myra frisbie wrote at 2015-07-10 10:33:40
I am the only true daughter of James Douglas Morrison from the doors. My name is Myra Jeannette Morrison Frisbie. I am good friends with Vince Neil and morgen Hagen (tex) and I have posed in 11 magazines including hustler 5 times. I am currently contracted with BMI songwriters and publishing out of New York and Nashville, Tennessee. I got famous by myself. I'd rather have my dad alive and know him. I am a Leo, born July 24thn 1968. I look identical too my dad Jim Morrison. You can get on internet and punch in Pictures of "Myra" in the 2014 July issue of beaverhunt in hustler magazine. Thanks.

myra jeannette Frisbie wrote at 2015-07-10 10:45:06
I would love to do a DNA test with Jim Morrison's sisters or brothers. It will match. I'm ready. I was born in Flint Michigan, but mostly grew up in Missouri. My maiden name I was given was Todd after my mom's husband Myron terrial Todd. She was 3 months pregnant with me when she met and married Myron terrial Todd. He died when I was 14 from serosis and told me Jim is my true dad a year before he died. I was 3 when my biological father passed in 1971. The lead singer Joshua Todd from buck cherry is my cousin (1st) through the Todd's. My phone number is 5732700162 if a lawyer wants too call me. Myra Jeannette Morrison frisbie  

Myra jeannette morrison frisbie wrote at 2015-12-14 02:42:18
I am definitely jim morrison's daughter. I was born july 24th, 1968 at st. Joseph hospital in flint michigan at 8:30 am. Catholic nuns delivered me. My mother shirlene kelly conceived me in october, 1967 in detroit when the "Doors were there performing.

Paul wrote at 2015-12-22 14:43:22
Hello everyone. My name os Paul and i was born July 22 1970 in Norristown Pa a Philadelphia suburb and i am the late Jim Morrisons offspring. Yes his son. I have never gone public with this untill now i have contacted Floyd who is the CEO of Cliff Morrisons band Lizard Sun band. We are currently conversating on jow to approach this. I am a song writer i did release am album back in 2003 called Bullett Head Hell in High Water. I am a Navy veteran. I was also shot in the face back in 2001 hemce the album Bullet Head. My mother slept with Jim back in 1969 when he was in Philadelphia if u do the math i wss actually born 3 days shy of the exact date he was in Philadelphia that year. Plus i do have pictures of him and my mother together that night. Anyway like i told Floyd i am not trying to gain financial opportunities from this i just want to put it out there and hopefully perform some of the Doors misic . I sound just like Jim when i song anyway i do have an e mail address if anyone would like to talk. Paulpetrecz@gmail.com Thanx...

Paul wrote at 2015-12-22 14:46:21
Hello everyone. My name is Paul and i was born July 22 1970 in Norristown Pa a Philadelphia suburb and i am the late Jim Morrisons offspring. Yes his son. I have never gone public with this untill now i have contacted Floyd who is the CEO of Cliff Morrisons record label Lizard Sun band. We are currently conversating on jow to approach this. I am a song writer i did release am album back in 2003 called Bullett Head Hell in High Water. I am a Navy veteran. I was also shot in the face back in 2001 hence  the album Bullet Head. My mother slept with Jim back in 1969 when he was in Philadelphia if u do the math i wss actually born 3 days shy of the exact date he was in Philadelphia that year. Plus i do have pictures of him and my mother together that night. Anyway like i told Floyd i am not trying to gain financial opportunities from this i just want to put it out there and hopefully perform some of the Doors misic . I sound just like Jim when i sing anyway i do have an e mail address if anyone would like to talk. Paulpetrecz@gmail.com Thanx...

Myra jeannette morrison frisbie wrote at 2015-12-29 04:34:26
What's up? I now am assigned a representative at BMI named Jerod.I'm gonna make it big. Myra

Myra wrote at 2016-01-27 20:12:56
This is a song i wrote. I'm myra jeannette morrison frisbie. Title: "Where The Green Grass Grows" copyright: 05/30/2015 we're going to the valley to be alone;we're gonna make love where the green grass grows; nobody found our secret and nobody knows; where to find us where the green grass grows... i can't wait til we leave and go- i wanna make love where the green grass grows...  me and my lover make a good pair; he likes to run his fingers through my hair; i can't wait til we leave and go- i wanna make love where thr green grass grows... yeahhhh! Where the green grass grows; nobody knows; no! No! It's our secret and won't be exposed... i wanna make love where the green grass grows!!! I can't wait til my lover touches me; he wants me bad as far as i can see; i'll make him feel good all over his skin; cause he knows everywhere i have been... only he has touched my skin; like i said, he knows where i have been...we trust each other with our lives; nobody knows the secrets that we hide; i can't wait til we leave and go; i wanna make love where the green grass grows... that's our place that we go and hide; and my lover makes sure we're deep inside; we do our thing where the green grass grows; we've always made it and not got exposed...it's like a jungle in that valley below; but that's where the green grass grows... we made love for hours on end- he's my lover and my best friend.... when we were done doing our thing; we walked over too the hot springs; the water was great and relaxing to me; and my lover felt the same inside the hot springs; he made love to me again in the water below; that's our place where the green grass grows- memories will always linger in our place; and the secret remains locked on my face; nobody knows cause that's where the green grass grows...  the end by myra jeannette frisbie. I AM THE DAUGHTER OF JAMES DOUGLAS MORRISON. THANKS ALL OF YOU!!!

Valerie Presley wrote at 2016-03-10 02:12:31
I believe Myra. Jim probably had other children also.  

Susklahavana wrote at 2016-03-10 18:37:56
Jim had no children. If he had, what sane human being would ever want to admit to it? He had serious problems. Yes, he was an amazing musician, but he had serious issues! I don't believe anyone that says they are his child. I won't even admit to my own father being my father, and he's a nobody drunk! I'd never admit to having a famous drunk as my parent. There is far too much shame associated with his lifestyle and many of his actions. Of course, if you're not really his child, but simply lying about it, none of that would ever cross your mind!

Myra wrote at 2016-07-18 21:57:35
You are crazy! Jim morrison is my dad! I donot lie! Why would i?

Myra Frisbie wrote at 2016-09-21 14:05:40
I am Myra again.People should understand that some of these stories are twisted but still could very well be true. I do know that I really am Jim Mlrrison's biological daughter no matter where my mom was when she got pregnant with me in Oct. 1967. All i know is that i was born in flint, michigan on july 24th, 1968 at a catholoc hospital. I have posed in gallery, high society, naughty neighbors, genesis, easy rider, cheri, and friends and lovers in my past. People are welcome to dig me up and take a gander. I sing and write my own songs too. It is time for me too consult a paternity lawyer in the state of los angeles,california

Doors, The (Jim Morrison)

Elizabeth