Doors, The (Jim Morrison)/My Wild Love lyric

Andy Smith wrote at 2015-10-28 06:20:41
Your response was Plagiarized!

Trace copied word for word on 5/19/2015 with no citation:

http://handsomecitizens.com/2015/05/19/the-doors-my-wild-love-tuesday-tunes/#com

Jim would often come up with a song inspired from nowhere, here is one example. In 1968 he and Ray Manzarek were walking along a beach talking when a very pretty girl in a bikini passed them without speaking. Jim was so struck by her looks it inspired him to write the song Hello I Love You released later that same year. So My Wild Love may have been inspired by Pam to a degree or by some other woman totally different. The interpretation of his words has long been an enigma and people have devoted a lot of effort into trying to work out meanings and hidden messages.

On 1/4/2009 Jay Dixon from Melbourne, Australia wrote:

Jim would often come up with a song inspired from nowhere, here is one example. In 1968 he and Ray Manzarek were walking along a beach talking when a very pretty girl in a bikini passed them without speaking. Jim was so struck by her looks it inspired him to write the song Hello I Love You released later that same year. So My Wild Love may have been inspired by Pam to a degree or by some other woman totally different. The interpretation of his words has long been an enigma and people have devoted a lot of effort into trying to work out meanings and hidden messages etc.

I will replied to Trace as I did here and informed of my sentiments.  

Doors, The (Jim Morrison)

JayDixon