Do you know of any websites where I can find the contents of old Doctor Who Bulletin and Doctor Who Magazine issues? I'm looking for various polls relating to the best episode of all time.

I've already found the 1983 DWB poll on and DWM 474, I've found DWM season surveys from the 1980s (also on, the big DWM polls from 1998 and 2009 (a lot easier to find!), and I also own the DWM copy with the 2014 poll.

What I'm really looking for is the 1993 DWB poll. I already know The Evil of the Daleks won, but I'm trying to find the full list.

Thanks a lot if you can help. (And thanks a lot if you can't - I love your book!)

Hi Ali,

Sadly I can't help you with this - have you tried putting out a request on Gallifrey Base Forum? Or there are various Facebook groups that may be able to help?

Thanks for your kind words about my book, much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Dr. Who

Mark Campbell

I am a freelance writer and huge "Doctor Who" fan. I have seen pretty much every episode that exists, and am familiar with the plots and production details of the series as a whole. I possess every issue of "Doctor Who Magazine", every Target novelization, and a range of the best reference works. I am confident that I should be able to answer any specific queries quickly and accurately. I have written a book called "Pocket Essentials: Doctor Who" (ISBN 1903047196, 2.99), out now. I also have a website called "Skonnos", which features interviews, articles and reviews. The only areas I don`t cover are fan-produced spin-offs and new book adventures.

I am a freelance writer and have written articles on "Doctor Who" for "Midweek" magazine, "The Bookseller" and "The Independent" newspaper. I have a website called "Skonnos" ( which contains many interviews I have conducted with the production team and actors, as well as reviews and articles. I have also written a reference book for Pocket Essentials, called, unsurprisingly, "The Pocket Essential Doctor Who" (3.99, ISBN 1903047196).