Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman/Dr quinn Medivine woman story

When did the episode end????? My son loves the show, he is disabled, what was the story about in the ending.  Thanks

Which episode are you referring to? Or are you asking about the entire show, when did the show end? If it's the show, it ended in May 1998 when CBS canceled it one season before the producer wanted to end it. Beth Sullivan wanted 7 seasons, but CBS wouldn't let her have her final season to tie up all the loose ends. No real explanation was given, so unfortunately, I don't have that information to share.

If you'd like to read summaries of every episode from all 6 seasons, you can do that through the Dr. Quinn web site Library:

That site also has a wealth of information about the show, so have fun browsing around.

Hope this helps!

Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman

Tiffany Amber Stockton

I don`t know where to begin to describe my level of expertise and knowledge regarding the wonderful show: Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. I guess I will start from the beginning. I began watching the show with the first episode of the second season. With the help of friends, I discovered there was a first season, and they loaned me their tapes which has the episodes on them. I was hooked on the show from the beginning, and I never missed an episode! I now have every episode on tape (non-syndicated and uncut), and I have seen all of them at least three times. I have also been out to the set, where they film, and have met all of the cast and most of the crew who work on the show. I now have friendly relationships with several of those I met. There is no question I cannot answer, and if I do not know the answer right away, I can find it within a couple of days. Feel free to contact me and ask whatever question you would like, and I will do my best to get an answer back to you, promptly.

B.S. Education (with honors); taught DQ in my classroom; have answered DQ questions for many other inquisitive fans; several stories written about DQ; manage the official Dr. Quinn Web Site (

ACFW - American Christian Fiction Writers HWA - Historical Writers of America

12 historical fiction novels in print so far various print magazines and online e-zines

Bachelor of Science in Education, minor in History

best-selling author of over 10 novels favorite new author of 2008 best historical novel of 2009, 2010 reader's choice winning novel in 2009, 2010