Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman/DQMW

First, like many, I'm a die-hard DQMW fan.  From the 90's till now, there's not a day I don't watch at least several episodes.  Can't get enough!  I just recently discovered this website and CANNOT thank you enough for answering so many questions that have crossed my mind many times.   I have 2 today.  I may have missed it, but in For Better or Worse, I always thought it was strange that Sully and Michaela never said "I love you"  on their wedding day; is that just me??  And I have to say, Joe and Jane's chemistry because of their history has been unmatched for 20 years in my opinion.  Which leads me to the question....I've searched anywhere I can think of and can find nothing that would indicate another Prudence movie with the 2 of them or why not.  Do you have any info on why we haven't seen another Prudence movie??  I'd sure love to see another one!!  Or anything with the 2 of them!  After watching Perfectly Prudence, they've definitely "still got it"!!  THANKS again so much for your time for us fans!

Hi Glenda,

It's been my pleasure to serve the DQ fans and community in this way. Thank you for your words of appreciation.

As for the wedding day in FBOW, I can't say that I ever thought about the lack of "I love you" because so much of that episode was full of emotion, excellent character interaction, and demonstrations of love, the mere words weren't needed. I see your point though. And thinking back, it might seem odd. However, so much more was showcased in that 2-parter, I wonder if speaking the words might have not had the same effect as the nonverbal communication.

Regarding Prudence movies, there is no news at this time. Hallmark goes back and forth on whether they want to pursue more movies or not. There were talks of turning it into a TV series, but that goes shot down at the time. Jane and Joe have both indicated they'd love to do another Prudence film, and that they'd love to do anything together again. Their agents are looking, and so are they. It's all up to producers, casting directors, and all of those others involved in finding or coming up with a good script Jane and Joe can both do.

I agree, though. The two of them still have amazing chemistry on screen. I doubt that's something that will ever go away. :)

Hope this helps!

Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman

Tiffany Amber Stockton

I don`t know where to begin to describe my level of expertise and knowledge regarding the wonderful show: Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. I guess I will start from the beginning. I began watching the show with the first episode of the second season. With the help of friends, I discovered there was a first season, and they loaned me their tapes which has the episodes on them. I was hooked on the show from the beginning, and I never missed an episode! I now have every episode on tape (non-syndicated and uncut), and I have seen all of them at least three times. I have also been out to the set, where they film, and have met all of the cast and most of the crew who work on the show. I now have friendly relationships with several of those I met. There is no question I cannot answer, and if I do not know the answer right away, I can find it within a couple of days. Feel free to contact me and ask whatever question you would like, and I will do my best to get an answer back to you, promptly.

B.S. Education (with honors); taught DQ in my classroom; have answered DQ questions for many other inquisitive fans; several stories written about DQ; manage the official Dr. Quinn Web Site (http://www.drquinnmd.com)

ACFW - American Christian Fiction Writers HWA - Historical Writers of America

12 historical fiction novels in print so far various print magazines and online e-zines

Bachelor of Science in Education, minor in History

best-selling author of over 10 novels favorite new author of 2008 best historical novel of 2009, 2010 reader's choice winning novel in 2009, 2010