Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman/help

Question
When is dr quinn medicine woman series 3 on sky

Answer
Hi Amy,

I am not familiar with UK television programs, but from the Sky network TV web site, it appears Dr. Quinn isn't currently airing on their station. They have it listed, since it recently was part of their line-up, but it's not part of the program schedule now:

http://www.cbsdrama.co.uk/shows.php?title=Dr%20Quinn,%20Medicine%20Woman

If you would like to see it air,  you should contact the network and make a request directly to them. I have no control or authority with the networks and TV stations around the world that air Dr. Quinn in syndication. I'm sorry.

Hope this helps!

Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman

Tiffany Amber Stockton