Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman/Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman

I was watching Point Blank and when in one scene where Jane was coming down the stairs it looked as if there was a stuffed wild life maybe a bird on the wall.  I thought this odd being Sully was such an activist of the animals and preserving them.  I would not have thought he would have any trophies in his house.

Any information would be appreciated on what all was in the house.  I know on the Face Book fan page I belong too we all are interested what was in the kitchen etc.

Thanks so much.

Hi Linda,

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond, but what you've asked is a rather involved question, and it would take a lot of time to describe the items in each of the rooms in the Homestead Sully built.

I'd love to help, but I'm not certain I alone will be able to give you enough information. It's been 16 years since that episode aired and 17 since it was filmed, and the set designers who established the overall ambiance of the home have long moved on to other things. The only way now to know what was in the kitchen or the main room would be to watch all of the episodes from seasons 4, 5, and 6 and pay close attention to the background, making a list of everything you see.

Other than that, you can visit the Dr. Quinn forum and check with other fans, pose your question there, and see what everyone else has to say. http://forum.drquinn.us

I hope this provides you with enough information to seek out what you need. Thank you for your support and for using AllExperts.com

Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman

Tiffany Amber Stockton

I don`t know where to begin to describe my level of expertise and knowledge regarding the wonderful show: Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. I guess I will start from the beginning. I began watching the show with the first episode of the second season. With the help of friends, I discovered there was a first season, and they loaned me their tapes which has the episodes on them. I was hooked on the show from the beginning, and I never missed an episode! I now have every episode on tape (non-syndicated and uncut), and I have seen all of them at least three times. I have also been out to the set, where they film, and have met all of the cast and most of the crew who work on the show. I now have friendly relationships with several of those I met. There is no question I cannot answer, and if I do not know the answer right away, I can find it within a couple of days. Feel free to contact me and ask whatever question you would like, and I will do my best to get an answer back to you, promptly.

B.S. Education (with honors); taught DQ in my classroom; have answered DQ questions for many other inquisitive fans; several stories written about DQ; manage the official Dr. Quinn Web Site (http://www.drquinnmd.com)

ACFW - American Christian Fiction Writers HWA - Historical Writers of America

12 historical fiction novels in print so far various print magazines and online e-zines

Bachelor of Science in Education, minor in History

best-selling author of over 10 novels favorite new author of 2008 best historical novel of 2009, 2010 reader's choice winning novel in 2009, 2010