Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman/Larry Sellers

Question
Tiffany ,
Watching the reruns of dr. Quinn, medicine woman
I've gotten stuck, not wanting to miss anything.
And also more interested in Larry Sellers.
Having indian ancestry in my family, how do I
Go about connecting with him to learn more about the history
Of his people and mine?  Did he marry, any kids, any siblings?
Can you be of any help to me?
Thanks.

Answer
Hello Jackie,

It's easy to get stuck watching the episodes, and easy to get addicted. Good thing you can do so in a marathon style instead of having to wait for 1 episode each week as it was when the show first aired on TV nearly 20 years ago.

Regarding your question about Larry, I unfortunately don't have any contact anymore with him. He left the TV and movie industry to focus his attention on his tribal heritage, training and speaking to groups within the Indian reservations as well as engaging in performances with his tribes. Contact with him has been difficult at best, and it's been a long time since that happened. Yes, Larry is married and does have children. I'm not sure about his siblings.

My best advice to you would be to research your Indian ancestry, then do in-depth searches on your specific tribes, where they live, where they originated, customs, history, etc. If you have names, you might be able to trace the names through databases such as ancestry.com. You won't need to contact Larry in order to research your own family history.

Hope this helps!

Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman

Tiffany Amber Stockton