Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman/stunt double

Question
I was wondering if you could please tell me who was that double for jane seymour and doctor quinn medicine woman in particular ...who jumped off the class?

Answer
Hello Kellie,

I'm assuming you're asking who jumped off the cliff in the two-part episode of The Abduction, as I don't recall anyone jumping off a class or glass or anything else like that. Perhaps it was a typo? If not, please clarify so I can best answer your question.

As for the stunt doubles in that episode, they were Terry Jackson for Joe Lando and Julie Adair for Jane Seymour. There were rumors of Brian Williams dressing as Michaela Quinn and wearing a wig for the distant shot/angle of the jump, but it can't be confirmed or denied. Julie did a lot of the stunts on the set for both Jane and Jessica Bowman, so you'll have to decide for yourself. :)

Hope this helps!

Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman

Tiffany Amber Stockton