Dragon Ball, DB Z, DB GT/Why didn't Vegeta keep is body in other world?

yazer 117 wrote at 2009-04-27 01:23:56
they probably didn't let him because he once was evil but now hes good  and if he went back to his evil ways he could've destroid hell.you might be asking why did picalo keep his body gt. it was because gt was not created the real creator of dragonball z.it was created by america and they might of forgoton some details from the real show.

SomeGuy wrote at 2013-04-03 11:53:34
On the Piccolo front you need to remember that he wasn't just Piccolo anymore. He had fused with both Nail and Kami. Both of whom are as good as it gets. You could also view Piccolo after he fused with Kami as a new person from that point onwards and thus was only judged by his actions following that point. So logically following on from that, the Goku Vegeta fusion of Vegeto would keep his body as he is a completely new person ie neither Goku nor Vegeta.

Dragon Ball, DB Z, DB GT

Zech