Dragon Ball, DB Z, DB GT/Hi... Do you debate in kanzenshuu?

Hi there,

Do you debate in the DBZ forums such as Kanzenshuu or Neoseeker?

Your display name does sound familiar.

Anyway just want to give a heads up your responses are very knowledgeable

Short answer is no, but I do have an account on Kanzenshuu. I just pretty much never log in let alone debate. Never been associated with Neoseeker.

I can be found in various places throughout the web with the username "dbzguru32", I'm not sure if you're familiar with that name or not.

Thank you, glad you find my answers to be useful!

Dragon Ball, DB Z, DB GT

DBZ Guru (Kellen Engen)

I can and will answer anything about the Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Kai, or Dragon Ball GT animes, movies, TV Specials, or the Manga. I own all of this material, as my profile picture shows. In terms of my expertise, here is a link for all the perspective you will need: Anything you can think of that pertains to the Dragon Ball world, (including Dragon Ball Super) feel free to ask, and I will answer correctly.

Same as your experience in breathing.

Orange Star High School.

Proud to say that images of my very own collection are at the bottom of the actual Dragon Ball Franchise page on the Dragon Ball wiki.