Dragon Ball, DB Z, DB GT/DBZ Android 17 Card Rarity?

Android 17 - 1
Android 17 - 1  

Android 17 - 2
Android 17 - 2  

My brother and I were reminiscing about the "good ol' days" earlier and we brought our Dragon Ball Z cards out and were looking at them.

We noticed an Android 17 card, #115, in particular because it has holographic eyes. We then noticed that the card is a Holographic, but perhaps a misprinted holo?

The card is holographic in all the normal areas, except the sky in the background is only partially holo. The card is a 5 star "rare" card, and really I haven't seen many around - holographic or partial.

I was wondering if you know anything of this card and it's potential rarity or value. Below I will attach some images of the card in question. You can see that the middle of the blue sky is not holographic but the blue sky by his shoulders and the cloud above are, along with all the usual parts of the card!

I appreciate any information you could provide to me!

Thank you,

It's an unlimited rare main personality. They will typically have holographic features now and then.

While it's not a particularly a sought after card or a upper-class character in terms of popularity, it isn't exactly a card you would typically come across easily. It's also in mint condition and good for collectors as well as usage. Though I would bet against you finding somebody who seeks it for this amount, I would say that it's worth about 5 bucks. Your best bet would be ebay if you're looking to sell it, though I would keep it because it's a good card.

Thanks for the great question!

Dragon Ball, DB Z, DB GT

DBZ Guru (Kellen Engen)

I can and will answer anything about the Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Kai, or Dragon Ball GT animes, movies, TV Specials, or the Manga. I own all of this material, as my profile picture shows. In terms of my expertise, here is a link for all the perspective you will need: Anything you can think of that pertains to the Dragon Ball world, (including Dragon Ball Super) feel free to ask, and I will answer correctly.

Same as your experience in breathing.

Orange Star High School.

Proud to say that images of my very own collection are at the bottom of the actual Dragon Ball Franchise page on the Dragon Ball wiki.