Dragon Ball, DB Z, DB GT/Legendary Super Saiyan

Question
Okay so, Vegeta talks about the legendary ssj and goku acheives it and he thinks he is the lssj but than broly comes in and they say he is the lssj
So my question is
1. who and what is the legendary ssj

2. was bardock the original ssj cuz he went back in time and chilled told ppl about him (is that the rumor frieza heard of)

3. I ssj god the legendary ssj cuz on the wiki it said he was a legend among legends

plz forgive my english its not my first language thanks for taking the time to answer my questions

Answer
Broly is a movie character and really has nothing to do with Akira Toriyama's main plot. So yes, Goku is the first Saiyan to reach the level of Super Saiyan since the last known Saiyan to reach it. The last one to reach the level was known as a legend, and the Super Saiyan state itself is a legendary transformation, so you could say Vegeta and everyone else who reaches it are Legendary Super Saiyans perfectly fine if it hadn't been for the 8th movie, Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan. Broly, just like all movie villains, are not canon to the storyline and are not a part of Toriyama's story. They exist only in their own alternate universe.

As far as the spin-off episode with Bardock reaching Super Saiyan, I would say the same thing. When Toriyama originally drew the manga and had Vegeta mention the Super Saiyan of legend, he wasn't thinking of Goku's father, he was thinking of a Saiyan, from thousands of years ago, who reached the level of Super Saiyan.

Not all is known about Super Saiyan God quite yet because the movie has come out. My guess is that Goku will become a God, and silence anybody who tries to say that Broly is the real Legendary Super Saiyan. Since this movie, unlike the first 13, WILL be canon to the story because it is the first one that Akira Toriyama himself is developing the plot for.

Thanks for the great questions!

Dragon Ball, DB Z, DB GT

DBZ Guru (Kellen Engen)