Dragon Ball, DB Z, DB GT/Response

How would Vegeta's SSJ2 GT Power Level rank about equal with Goku's SSJ3 Z Power Level?

I put Vegeta's Ssj2 battle power above Goku's Ssj3 Z battle power primarily because Toei exaggerated the strength of the characters in GT (Goku and Vegeta in particular) by a staggering degree.

General Rild, in his first form, was said to be more powerful than Ma-jin Buu, and while the specific form of Buu isn't said, it can be inferred that he's at least more powerful than Mr. Buu, who is easily Super Saiya-jin 2 tier strength. Goku was able to fight this form of Rild in his base form, and only transformed into a Super Saiya-jin for the sake of Rild's 2nd form. This would put Ssj Goku in GT as higher than his Ssj3 form in Z, and while I believe that Goku was stronger than Vegeta even throughout GT, I don't believe it was to a staggering degree that Vegeta's Ssj2 battle power wasn't equal or above Goku's Ssj battle power.

Dragon Ball, DB Z, DB GT

Primarily I can answer questions regarding Dragonball, Z, and the respective films and specials, though I do have knowledge of GT and its television special as well.

I've watched the anime several times in both the original Japanese and the Funimation dub, as well as having read and owning the manga and the seven volumes of the Daizenshuu.

I'm a high school graduate and currently in college studying for a bachelor's in Graphic Design and Video Editing.