Dragon Ball, DB Z, DB GT/Ultimate Gohan

First off if you have already been asked this question I'm terribly sorry. Okay, so I thought that ultimate gohan couldn't go ssj 1 or 2 and when they made him go ssj in GT it was a plot hole. But in the new movie DBZ BATTLE OF THE GODS gohan is goes ssj so Im confused. Can Gohan Go ssj 1 or 2 in his ultimate form????

There is no official explanation for this. My hypothesis is that his Ultimate power gained from Elder Kai drained away because he didn't continue fighting or training. So he becomes weaker, and is more like he was before Buu.

Thanks for the question!

Dragon Ball, DB Z, DB GT

DBZ Guru (Kellen Engen)

I can and will answer anything about the Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Kai, or Dragon Ball GT animes, movies, TV Specials, or the Manga. I own all of this material, as my profile picture shows. In terms of my expertise, here is a link for all the perspective you will need: Anything you can think of that pertains to the Dragon Ball world, (including Dragon Ball Super) feel free to ask, and I will answer correctly.

Same as your experience in breathing.

Orange Star High School.

Proud to say that images of my very own collection are at the bottom of the actual Dragon Ball Franchise page on the Dragon Ball wiki.