Dragon Ball, DB Z, DB GT/dragonball gt

Did all the z fighters died after 100 years and did any of the saiyan go super saiyan 6 or 7

Yes they were all dead except for Goku, who was questionably either just alive or immortal. No answer was given. Other than that, all the Z warriors besides Pan had passed away, and there was no record of anybody ever going beyond Super Saiyan 4.

Thanks for the question!

Dragon Ball, DB Z, DB GT

DBZ Guru (Kellen Engen)

I can and will answer anything about the Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Kai, or Dragon Ball GT animes, movies, TV Specials, or the Manga. I own all of this material, as my profile picture shows. In terms of my expertise, here is a link for all the perspective you will need: Anything you can think of that pertains to the Dragon Ball world, (including Dragon Ball Super) feel free to ask, and I will answer correctly.

Same as your experience in breathing.

Orange Star High School.

Proud to say that images of my very own collection are at the bottom of the actual Dragon Ball Franchise page on the Dragon Ball wiki.