Dragon Ball, DB Z, DB GT/dragonball gt

Even though pan doesnt get married in dbz gt, how about uub and pan get together?Also how about maroon and trunks?

Uub and Pan getting together would be pretty much impossible since in A Hero's Legacy with Goku Jr., Pan is an old woman and Goku Jr. doesn't appear to be descended from Uub, nor was there any mention of her and Uub being together from Toriyama or in the GT Perfect Files.

Trunks also never had an official mate after the defeat of Omega Shenron. It is possible between Trunks and Marron, but it's an unsubstantiated hypothesis.

Dragon Ball, DB Z, DB GT

DBZ Guru (Kellen Engen)

I can and will answer anything about the Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Kai, or Dragon Ball GT animes, movies, TV Specials, or the Manga. I own all of this material, as my profile picture shows. In terms of my expertise, here is a link for all the perspective you will need: Anything you can think of that pertains to the Dragon Ball world, (including Dragon Ball Super) feel free to ask, and I will answer correctly.

Same as your experience in breathing.

Orange Star High School.

Proud to say that images of my very own collection are at the bottom of the actual Dragon Ball Franchise page on the Dragon Ball wiki.