Dragon Ball, DB Z, DB GT/Mystic form

Question
In dbz Gohan achieve  Mystic  form.in bog Gohan  go Mystic  against  beerus  bt in revival  of f. How  Gohan go ssj rather  Mystic . Plz explain  it in details

Answer
Yes, this confuses many people, however the answer is simple.

Gohan simply does not train like Goku or Vegeta once he is an adult. He focuses all of his attention on his family and studies/career. This causes him to lose strength, and in Battle of Gods and Resurrection F the strength he had when he fought Super Buu has greatly diminished. His complete lack of training is the reason that Super Saiyan is his main battle form rather than having the extraordinary power that he received from the Elder Kai, which is now gone.

I'm not sure if you've seen Resurrection or 'Revival of F', but in the movie Gohan mentioned that he hasn't been training but can still go Super Saiyan, but still wasn't even entirely sure that he could still do that. Now he may have been joking and he knew that he could still transform into a Super Saiyan, but it emphasizes the fact that he's gotten weaker.

Thanks for the question!

Dragon Ball, DB Z, DB GT

DBZ Guru (Kellen Engen)