Dragon Ball, DB Z, DB GT/Unknown knowledge of action figure

Packaged Wrong
Packaged Wrong  
I have a Dragon Ball Z action figure that I believe is packaged wrong. I am trying to get more information on it to see the value of it. I have included a picture of the figure in the box that I have.
Thanks for your help.

Copy of item in question/correctly labeled.
Copy of item in questi  
That is quite an interesting question Tiffany! I haven't encountered anything like that. I too have that same action figure still in the box, however it is correctly labeled as "Yamcha With Puar". So you are correct, what you have is packaged wrong. The copy that I have still has the retail price tag of $7.99. I'll attach an image of what I have for comparison.

You can do a search on ebay for the figure you have and the average price it sells for is around $20. It all depends on where you intend to sell it. Since these figures from this series seem to exist in large quantities, I postulate that you could sell for a higher price online than in person or at a pawn shop. I actually have 4 copies of this Yamcha/Puar combo, 2 of them still being in the box, one the same as yours except correctly labeled, and the other box being blue. Like this:

You could potentially play on your items uniqueness. Since action figures with the wrong label on the box aren't something you come by on a usual basis. You might be able to attempt selling it for more if you market it as a one of a kind item. Best of luck, and thanks for the great question!

Dragon Ball, DB Z, DB GT

DBZ Guru (Kellen Engen)

I can and will answer anything about the Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Kai, or Dragon Ball GT animes, movies, TV Specials, or the Manga. I own all of this material, as my profile picture shows. In terms of my expertise, here is a link for all the perspective you will need: Anything you can think of that pertains to the Dragon Ball world, (including Dragon Ball Super) feel free to ask, and I will answer correctly.

Same as your experience in breathing.

Orange Star High School.

Proud to say that images of my very own collection are at the bottom of the actual Dragon Ball Franchise page on the Dragon Ball wiki.