Drawing/Calligraphy/Cartooning/arts and paintings

Hi Patti

i hope you are well! I have just started a job after years and they have given me a task of fining the creators of certain arts that are on their website but have not given me any clue or indication who they are or how to find them and this job is a target base job and I do not want to loose it as its my first job in years. I hope you can help me. This link has all the arts and paintings they have given me so if you could please help me to find the artists/painters name and their details as in name, contact details etc i would be very grateful!

Many thank

Hi Daniel,

Communication is a very big part of any professional working relationship. If you are having a problem finding the names or needed information at the website your client provided, you need to tell them that it would be more efficient if they were to provide you with a written list, rather than expecting you to search for this information, and possibly, accidentally leaving something out.

Best of luck,

Please don't ask me about identifying artists of art you might own, or about appraising art you own! You need to have an art appraiser look at your art. I've worked professionally as an illustrator for over 25 years. I've illustrated numerous children's books, classroom games, textbook/workbooks, posters and educational materials. I've also designed extensively for silk screen production. My designs have been printed primarily for the children's retail market, in stores as diverse as Bloomingdales to Montgomery Ward. Publications my work has appeared in such noteworthy publications as Highlights for Children, Scholastic Magazine, and the New York Times. Publishers I have worked with include McGraw Hill, North Atlantic Books, Hachai Publishing and MacMillan UK to name a few

I'd be happy to answer questions regarding illustration, technique, materials, offer tips or questions about art in general.I will not answer questions about art appraisal. My only request is that you write me using standard English and punctuation.

BFA in Illustration