Drawing/Calligraphy/Cartooning/Martin Tang print

I've seen where you described his drawing to be scenes of San Francisco, the print I have is of a Marina, all boats are identified with normal names like Robert, Danny Boy, Johnny T., Lind, Jean, NI,Juliet etc... There's a sign for Tarantinas, Alioio's. Could you give me any information on this? Looks like in original framing, could be an original.

Hi Donna,

I'm sorry, but I have no idea of the art you're talking about. There is no way for me (or anyone) to identify a piece of art with the kind of description you've given.  

You need to show the art to a local art gallery or art dealer.

Best of luck,

Please don't ask me about identifying artists of art you might own, or about appraising art you own! You need to have an art appraiser look at your art. I've worked professionally as an illustrator for over 25 years. I've illustrated numerous children's books, classroom games, textbook/workbooks, posters and educational materials. I've also designed extensively for silk screen production. My designs have been printed primarily for the children's retail market, in stores as diverse as Bloomingdales to Montgomery Ward. Publications my work has appeared in such noteworthy publications as Highlights for Children, Scholastic Magazine, and the New York Times. Publishers I have worked with include McGraw Hill, North Atlantic Books, Hachai Publishing and MacMillan UK to name a few

I'd be happy to answer questions regarding illustration, technique, materials, offer tips or questions about art in general.I will not answer questions about art appraisal. My only request is that you write me using standard English and punctuation.

BFA in Illustration