Drawing/Calligraphy/Cartooning/Eeyore pencil sketch

Question
Eeyore Sketch
Eeyore Sketch  
Hi, I have a Disney Eeyore pencil sketch that is framed with the artists initials beside the drawing, I just was wondering if its an original and could it be worth anything?
cheers for your time
Rob

Answer

Hi Rob,

I'm sorry, there's no way for me to tell from a photo is your sketch is an original, or not.

You need to take your art to a reputable art dealer, art gallery (perhaps a gallery that specializes in Disney) or a professional art appraiser. If there is an art museum anywhere near you, you may be able make an appointment for a consultation with somebody knowledgeable on staff. You also might try contacting Disney UK at: help@disney.co.uk
Whichever way you chose, the art needs to be seen live, not by photograph.

Best of luck,
Patti

Drawing/Calligraphy/Cartooning

Patti