Drawing/Calligraphy/Cartooning/Eeyore pencil sketch

Eeyore Sketch
Eeyore Sketch  
Hi, I have a Disney Eeyore pencil sketch that is framed with the artists initials beside the drawing, I just was wondering if its an original and could it be worth anything?
cheers for your time

Hi Rob,

I'm sorry, there's no way for me to tell from a photo is your sketch is an original, or not.

You need to take your art to a reputable art dealer, art gallery (perhaps a gallery that specializes in Disney) or a professional art appraiser. If there is an art museum anywhere near you, you may be able make an appointment for a consultation with somebody knowledgeable on staff. You also might try contacting Disney UK at: help@disney.co.uk
Whichever way you chose, the art needs to be seen live, not by photograph.

Best of luck,

Please don't ask me about identifying artists of art you might own, or about appraising art you own! You need to have an art appraiser look at your art. I've worked professionally as an illustrator for over 25 years. I've illustrated numerous children's books, classroom games, textbook/workbooks, posters and educational materials. I've also designed extensively for silk screen production. My designs have been printed primarily for the children's retail market, in stores as diverse as Bloomingdales to Montgomery Ward. Publications my work has appeared in such noteworthy publications as Highlights for Children, Scholastic Magazine, and the New York Times. Publishers I have worked with include McGraw Hill, North Atlantic Books, Hachai Publishing and MacMillan UK to name a few

I'd be happy to answer questions regarding illustration, technique, materials, offer tips or questions about art in general.I will not answer questions about art appraisal. My only request is that you write me using standard English and punctuation.

BFA in Illustration