Drawing/Calligraphy/Cartooning/charcoal

Question
QUESTION: I have a 12X9 charcoal - it looks like the signature is B.D. - where the location is I do not know - it bears a gentleman with a top hat and prominent nose carrying seven books the right arm and two in left arm - wife by his side with a straw bonnet and a parasol -both look like they are leaning back - son in front of them with small version of top hat bow on neck carrying something I cannot identify - Please help identify this artist - it looks like this might have been used for a political cartoon - almost something like you would see in the New Yorker - but the clothing does not match the time period of The New Yorker - any help would be much appreciated - Thank You, Michon

ANSWER: Hi...

I can not help you on this one unless I see the picture...from the way you
describe it tho, the era that it was drawn in could be Art Nouveau style, and
if I had the title to this picture, then I believe the artist could be found...

I am NOT and expert... LOL on names of artists, but, with certain information one
could be successful in finding them...

I wish I could be of further use to you, but, I wish you all the luck in
finding this particular artist..

Sincerely,
Sequoia Cougar

QUESTION: How can I send a pic??

Answer
Howdy...

okee doke...if you have the picture in a file that's on your desk top, open up that file,
and copy and past the image you want to send to this site,  that's on your computer
the first thing you need to do is copy and paste it on your 'desktop' which is where all
your icons are and the first thing you see when your computer boots up. Then you will
go on this site and you should see at the bottom of the question page a box that say's
'attach a picture.." click on that, that should open up another page that says 'choose file."
click on that, when you do that, it will open up to your desktop, where then you
will scroll on down until you see the image you want to send...double click on that
image and that should then upload to this site where it will be seen by me or any viewer,
then  hit "send" and your text and picture should go to your recipient.

( I have sent you a picture of my logo, to show you what it should look like
to you when you have 'downloaded' your image to this site...)

(hmmm, I'm a bit concerned here, for I should see my image and I don't...
if this happens there is nothing you can do except just repeat the steps...)
You will notice that when you hit''choose file,' a blurb come up telling
you that the image should be in either jpg, or gif, or png, jpg is the format
that your image should be in...(this should be automatic already, and you shouldn't
have to worry about it)

I hit image again and still nothing, so, I am going to rely on the fact that it has
uploaded and when you get this hopefully you should see my picture...if not, then
get a hold of this company and tell them what is happening....

hope this helps..
sincerely,
Sequoia Cougar

Drawing/Calligraphy/Cartooning

Sequoia Cougar