Drawing/Calligraphy/Cartooning/Help generating simple creative sketch idea?

Question
Architecture
Architecture  
Hello!

I was wondering if you might be so kind as to help me. I included a picture of some architecture above a bridge I absolutely love and that holds a lot of meaning to me, but am struggling trying to generate ideas. I'd like to somehow incorporate the curves and lines of the architecture into a triangular shape, and was wondering if you could at all help me with that! Thank you so very much!

Answer
Hi...
Sorry I didn't get back to you right away..I didn't receive your memo until now.

These shapes remind me a lot of Celtic designs or Art Nouveau.. If you were to go on line and type in these two designs I think you would be quite inspired.

Also this is a way out thought, but I am looking at the cuvalinear designs of this piece and I can't help but think of torn spider webs.

Nature is a wonderful reference point for ideas such as what you are seeking..Try seeking out designs in tree branches, or old gnarled trees, or windswept sand dunes etc...just a thought.

Let me know if this works for you. My email address is kittytrekn@gmail.com

Good Luck
Sequoia Cougar

Drawing/Calligraphy/Cartooning

Sequoia Cougar