Drawing/Calligraphy/Cartooning/Do you know who drew this?

Question
Drawing
Drawing  
Hi. I've been trying to figure out who the artist of this drawing is for a long time and I can't find an answer. It is initialed "PA" but it didn't help me. If you know or could figure it out, I'd be unbelievably grateful! :)

Answer
Hi...
I went on line and typed in "P.A" who drew spiderman and came up with this name: P.A.Vlog-The Amazing Spider-Man ...the article was in french...and his video was also in french.....

I don't know if this is the person..and otherwise you have me stumped on this...the drawing somewhat reminded me of Todd McFarlain's earlier drawings...but, this is the best I can do for you...If this isn't the guy, I do wish you all the best in your endeavor of finding out this mystery.

Sincerely,
Sequoia Cougar

Drawing/Calligraphy/Cartooning

Sequoia Cougar