QUESTION: hi my name is Abdullah i am artist i sell my paintings by my name but i have not any signature yet i like long signatures plz help me and give my pretty long signature that also good for my name but not clear my name in signature blur my name in signature can you give me?

cat paw logo
cat paw logo  
ANSWER: Dear Abdullah,

Thank you for writing to me and your question is an interesting one.

When it comes to signatures, this is a personal choice on what you use.

Maybe you should look at other artists pieces, and check out how they
use their name, or logo. By doing this, you can get an idea of what you might like to use for your

Your signature is your trademark of which eventually people will
recognize as you sell your pieces.

You could use your initials, which many artists
do, or part of your name, or just your last name.

I use a cat's paw with my initials in it because of my full name, Sequoia Cougar.

You can also use what is known as a 'pen name' which is not your real name
but one that is clever and fun if you don't want your identity to be known.

So, have fun with this, and be creative. Your signature is part of the painting
also be aware of where you place it..There are some artists that are
clever and put in in their paintings, or to the corner. Make sure you have the
date by it too this will tell people how old your painting is...

So, hopefully this will help you ..Have fun with it, because it's part
of your creativity...

Good luck and have fun!

Sequoia Cougar    (attached you will see my logo.)

QUESTION: Dear Sequoia Cougar thank you for your precious time to answer me but Sequoia i am not asking you a logo instead i am asking a signature of letter you are the artist i am also but you are expert i am not please help me by giving signature of my name abdullah in style which you like

ANSWER: Dear Abdullah,

Thank you for your reply. I guess I'm not understanding your request.

So, let me see if I can interpret what you are asking for from your reply .

There are two thoughts that go thru my mind all of which
I am basing my thoughts on your word  "Signature of letter you are the artist"  which to me means three things,

1. Signing your name at the bottom
of a letter or document

2. Or using some sort of  recognizable logo or mark that indicates to the reader's or viewer
who you are which is also known as a "signature"

3. or WRITING a letter of authenticity?

Now, there is then the other side of this question that I am wondering...An 'action' for your request....

1.Are you asking HOW to write a letter of authenticity for your work and vowing that YOU are the artist?
2. Or are you possibly asking ME to design a logo for you or write a template of a letter of authenticity?

I am here of course to help you in any way possible, so let's work at trying to get through to me what it is that you are asking me for...

mayhap, if you can not find the words exactly you could go to someone that can put your request in a way where it is made clearer to me what you are trying to get me to help you with...I of course then, will do my utter best then to help you solve your problem..

Thank you for your thoughts..so let's see if we can get what you want ok?

QUESTION: simply my question is that can you design a signature for me which contain my name abdullah in a stylish way plz

Yes, I believe I can do that.

What are you going to do with this signature?
where will you use it, the reason why I ask is because this determines the artistic
composition of your name.

For example if this signature is going to be used to put on your art work,
or is it going to be to use at the end of a letter or document? or letter?
or how are you going to transfer the signature I design  for you onto your

You can do this by getting a stamp made from the signature, but then the signature will have
to be simple in design in order for it to be seen...

Are you an artist yourself? if you are, if you would like to design your name then send it to me via email for my
critiquing and helping you I can do this too, this way you can say it's something you designed.

Are you willing to pay for this service? I charge a reasonable price  of 15.00 an hour, and
depending on how many times I have to change it to suit you, this could be approximately 3 5o 4 hour
project. Or it could run only 2 hours ...this all depends on you and the complexity of this design.

So, anyways lot's to think about here, but, I will be glad to help you if I can.

Sequoia Cougar  

Sequoia Cougar

I am a well rounded artist with many years of experience, and I feel I can answer with detail and accuracy most any question that might be asked that pertains to all types of art. I can not answer to the fullest about oil painting, because I don't oil paint. But I do know the material and what is a good oil paint, and the types of brushes to use as well as types of canvas. I am very capable of answering just about any questions relating to strip, gag, and illustration cartooning, scripting for graphic novels and comic books, (but I admit that I can not draw the 'action figure,' as they do now, but I know what is correct, and what isn't in human and animal anatomy. I can teach correct and dynamic perspective, action, " emotional feeling," and can get the student that has the comic book artistic flair to improve their stories and drawing where they can tell an energetic story. My genre is in cartooning and realistic drawing. But I also can teach perspective in such a way to where the student can quickly pick up this difficult subject. (This is a subject I know a comic book student must have.) Shading, coloring, with most any art media. I know where to buy art supplies, how these art materials work because of my experience selling these products what kind art supplies such as paper, paint, ink, colored pencils, and graphite pencils that the artist will need for their craft.

QUALIFICATIONS- I have over 30 years of experience in all facets of art, including, Illustration, Cartooning, Clay and Ceramics, Graphic Art, Fine Art, directing art projects for students and clients. I have an wide amount of knowledge in this field, which includes, an extensive knowledge of art materials,selling and buying art materials, consulting customers on the proper use of their art materials. Printing, layout, and Illustrative techniques. I can work on both the PC and Mac (Mac is not my preference) I have completed many Graphic Design projects for my customers, a few of which are, Realtors, Doctors, Hairdressers, Veterinarians I am in the process of publishing a book on Perspective which required working with Word 95, 98 2000. Other programs that I have worked with are: Works, Print Shop 5, 10, some in Corel Draw, Painter 3-D, Photo Shop 5.5, Illustrator 8.0, Page Maker , Quark XPress and Grafix. And am currently trying to learn Dreamweaver and Fireworks for Web design. For over 11 years I had been teaching art.at my own shop called “Graphic Cat School of Art.” I had taught for over two years at Tualatin Recreational Center.. I also have taught at the Oregon school for troubled children Currently I am a retired Correctional Officer at Coffee Creek Correctional Facility, which in my spare tine I had taught art to the female inmates. I am currently am under a new business name of, “Cartoon Cougar Studio.” Under this name I am teaching online art classes and comic book script writing. I am also teaching art lessons out of my home.

I have had no time to join any organizations. I was a member of COW (Cartoonist of Oregon) in 2000...

I did gag cartoons for Leatherneck magazine from 1990- 2005 The ARC newspaper (before it went out of business. 1990) I did a strip called "The adventures of the Pump House gang." which was I was asked to do a cartoon strip with disabled characters.

1989- 2000 - Graphic Cat School of Illustration and Cartooning. Owner and manager of own my own business. 1997-2000- Tualatin Hills Conestoga Rec. & Aquatic Center Part-time. EDUCATION: 1965-1967 American Academy of Art Chicago, Ill 1983- 1984- Associates in Arts and Science- Clark College, Vancouver, Wash. 1984 –1985 -Associate in Applied Science in Graphic Design- Clark College, Vancouver, Washington 1999-2000- New Horizons, Mac training in Page Maker and PhotoShop- Portland, Oregon 2001- to 2002- Portland Community College- Psychology, and typing

Have won first prize in the COW cartooning gag illustration. Received the Edda McCormick art scholarship at Clark College in 1984.

Have illustrated for a private client, promoting cat characters (the main character was a blue harmonica playing jazz cat called "Bluzkat." for harmonica seminars that has been done in New Orleans. and Oregon. (Now, put on hold) Have scripted and drawn a few ideas for characters for a comic book series called "Vampeer" (now not being published.) I have also drawn children's illustrations for clients that want to self publish their own work. These were drawings that were commissioned, and thus, given to them of which they did what they liked with them. I have gone to many fairs and street art and have done caricatures of both animals and people. When I had my shop I did many logos for clients that ranged from hair dressers, to Doctors, to contractors, and drew for real estate clients. I worked on the Clark College newspaper and did illustrations for them. At the present, I am not working for anyone, but trying to promote my own books, and teaching, as well as doing wood projects for bazaars and art shows.