Drawing/Calligraphy/Cartooning/martin tang art 1981

Question
Trolley #1 someone asked if this as part of a collection.
Bank of canton is on a sign off a building too.
I also have another  on the street that is s like.
don't know name of the street should be from
same time.  
Can you tell me anything about him and his art.
thank you

Answer

Hi Pamela,

I'm sorry, this is outside my field of expertise.

With a quick google search the only thing I was able to find on Martin Tang is, that he's a very well known local artist in the San Fransisco Bay area and his specialty is the scenery and architecture of San Fransisco.

You might try either bringing the piece to an art dealer, who may be able to give you more info on the artist and the piece you have, or take a picture of the piece and email it to art dealers (or galleries) who specialize in contemporary  art. If you can pin-point dealers and galleries in the San Fransisco area, you'd probably have the best luck in finding something out.

Sorry I couldn't be more in the way of help.

Patti  

Drawing/Calligraphy/Cartooning

Patti