Dream Interpretation/Spirits in my dreams

Scarlet Katelynn wrote at 2009-02-23 15:42:08
i Come From a Aboriginal calture! and your dreams are tell you some thing that only you can fix! maybe put some tabacoo down by a berch bark tree or pine or what ever! but it's some one from the dead that is tring to help you!

dreamsurvivor wrote at 2015-03-10 13:33:04
I have been having dreams with evil spirits around me since I was a young kid. It wasn't until someone suggested I place a glass of water under my bed..directly under where my head would lay..that it would absorb the negative..and to my surprise..IT WORKS! Haven't had these dreams for a while now..up until the past 2 nights. Feel lil it lies dormant. So..I will be saying a prayer before bed and placing that glass of water under my bed again tonight!!  

dreamsurvivor wrote at 2015-03-10 13:33:15

Dream Interpretation

Rev. Ke'ala Vai Noel