Dream Interpretation/feet cut

jose vazquez wrote at 2011-06-25 15:48:15
Omg i had the same dream but i went to sit down in a chair and something cut me feet off then this guy i have seen before he is kinda old i dont rember were i saw him but he put my foot together but before he could finish he had to go and i went to look for my parents and they were mad at me and told me that i should have not done that and they were really mad then i ran away to go back to were every i was so that the guy could finish puting it back together

sumedh wrote at 2013-04-27 10:33:26
well the answer seems to be related to me too as i got d same dream but in which i fixed my own feets as i thinkd in dreams as before i would fix my feets dis time too and i fixed it and jus cant remember whether i was able to walk or not but think i walked... the advise given was verymuch satsfactry.... thank u soo much

sumedh wrote at 2013-04-27 10:33:34

sumedh wrote at 2013-04-27 10:33:37

Dream Interpretation

Peregrin Walker