Dream Interpretation/some one or thing in bed with me or walking on my bed

Tochka wrote at 2009-01-12 22:52:58
I have ALMOST the same thing. I hear someone walking or tossing in bed when I am sitting my back turned away from my bed. And I AM AWAKE! It doesn't scare me or anything, it's just weird hearing someone or something else being in your room...

Eric wrote at 2010-07-28 20:45:11
I had a dream one time where i thought where i was awake i saw a dark  ft figure by the door way and it moved swiftly around my bed side and i didnt see a face but all of the sudden i felt very scared. then when i was at my other house. my neck felt like i couldnt lift it but i looked on the left and i saw a figure leaning up against the wall. a dark figure.

Sandy wrote at 2016-06-08 21:07:49
I had the same experience this morning. My alarm went off at 5:30, I pushed the snooze button for 10 minutes because I did not want to get out of bed. I closed my eyes again and felt as if my dog or cat walking across my bed. I even felt the bed move. I felt the steps on each of my side. I woke up and looked at my alarm clock, it said 5:37. I looked around my room, my dog and cat weren't in there. Creepy!

Dream Interpretation

John Vercelletto