Dream Interpretation/Being Left at the Alter by an Unknown Groom

Carebearlove wrote at 2016-07-16 23:00:52
I had almost the same dream, your answer is helpful. I am very cautious when it concerns men as made bad decisions previously.

Dream Interpretation

Gypsy Garcia

I have absolutely no hangups on interpreting dreams of any sort. If a client asks a question, this is their life it is pertaining to. This is important information they are asking for and I feel an accurate answer with out sugar coating or being vague is the best course of action. I don't use symbols or give replies that are cryptic or confusing. You will recieve nothing but straight answers from me. My goal is to have people learn how to understand the messages in their dreams on their own without a mediator such as an interpreter or psychic. If you would like to learn, follow this link:

I have studied dream interpretation for over 30 years with a high accuracy rate for I do not use books. I have the gift as a dream psychic and a natural ability to use my intuition as well as understand the language of the spiritual realm. I'm a published author in the category as well as interpret dreams and perform readings for celebrities on myspace

Publications ---------------------- Garcia/dp/B002ADBPT0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1243603486&sr=1-1 Dreams:

I have a degree in journalism from a Manitoba University and worked as a photojournalist, entertainment columnist and editor for print media. I do not have the patience for spell check it tends to lock up a lot, So if you are concerned your answer is not accurate due to misspelled words, it is not, if you are offended by my lack of spell check, please see another interpretor.

I have read and interpreted for regular citizens as well as celebrities, musicians from all over the world.