Dream Interpretation/every dream i have is a lucid dream

Roseburg wrote at 2010-05-06 23:19:49
Wow you are blessed I have been trying to find God in my lucid dreams for several occasions.  A lady in a long white robe told me that there was no God - there was Jesus but no God.  I slapped her in shock. She also told me that she couldn't talk to me about this because "they" were listening.  She gestured to others around her. I tried to fly to Heaven but got to the outer atmosphere and became stuck because waves of pleasure pulsed through my body and an inner voice told me it was not time for me to go there yet. I asked again about Heaven and saw the landscape turn from ash colored to golden beneath me as I flew over everything began to vibrate and sing out to his glory even the rocks, mountains, buildings to the smallest atoms. That is the closest I have been allowed so far. Please explained your technique for talking to God? Do you ask the dream or DC's to talk with God?  I would be greatly honored to even come close.  

Tracy Ann wrote at 2013-01-13 10:39:08
Ugggg I am the same way and hate it!  How can people desire this?!?!  I never sleep on account of it.  It ruins my life!  I would give ANYTHING to not have this 'curse' which some seem to think is a 'gift'.  You try being awake all day just to know you get to start your other life all thru the night.  It's as if you never really get any well needed sleep, but instead become accostumed to being sleep deprived.

Dream Interpretation

I am not a dream Interpreter, I specialize in lucid dreams. With this being said please don't ask me any questions about what your dreams mean. All dream interpretation questions will be rejected. Lucid dreams are when you realize that you are in a dream. Once you realize that you are dreaming, you can control and manipulate your dreams. I can answer questions regarding lucid dreaming, false awakening, paralysis sleep, and reality testing. I cannot answer questions regarding out of body experience.

When I was a little kid I would have 1-2 lucid dreams a year that I could control. As I got older I would have about 3-5 lucid dreams every year, but now I am averaging about 4-5 lucid dreams every month.

High School Graduate Harper College (ongoing)