Dream Interpretation/Dreaming about my ex boyfriend killing or beating me

Question
For the past couple of months, I have had dreams, more or less nightmares about my ex beating or killing me.  These dreams/nightmares don't happen unless I see him in public somewhere, then it all seems to happen all over again, just a different scenario.  When him and I were together, he had a very bad anger issue and was violent and full of rage, sometimes for no reason.  I was wondering if you could help me determine what is triggering these dreams or just give me some feedback on what this means???  Thank you.

Answer
Hayley I want to first urge you to protect yourself from this person if you have a real fear of him. Your instincts probably tell you that based on his unprovoked anger and rage he is capable of violence. Please do whatever you must to keep yourself safe. Your dream suggests fear and anxiety in your life. You asked what might be triggering the dreams and I think you answered the question yourself when you say "These dreams/nightmares don't happen unless I see him in public somewhere, then it all seems to happen all over again, just a different scenario". Good luck Hayley, and stay safe.
Hope

Dream Interpretation

Hope