Dream Interpretation/Baby dream

Question
I had a dream last night that i fell pregnant with my ex boyfriends baby and we only broke up about two days ago and and i had to go to the hospital to have a scan and the scan wasn't black and white we could see our baby like a photo inside and it was a boy and we was both very happy but i didn't find the baby that cute but he really did then it slightly changed and i was with my friend but i was carrying the scanning equipment with me and i kept scanning my belly and it turned out a girl and she was so beautiful and so small and i was able to take her out of my body but naturally by birth i would take her out like shes inside my jacket and out her back in i picked her up and held her i felt weird because i was a mum but i felt so much love like it was just me and this beautiful baby she kept cuddling up on me so i could breast feed her i picked her up and put her on the bed and she was about to cry so i picked her up and my mum told me its not time for her to come out yet but i wanted to keep her there so i put her back in and when i kept scanning i was breast feeding her but inside my body i had so much love for this baby when i had her out she was smiling my family loved her then i had to put her back and the strange thing is it was with my ex what could this dream mean?

Answer
Dear Sir/Madam,
contact me directly or visit my site www.occulttreasures.com/services
Thank you.
Debiprasad Mishra, Director
Institute Of Astrology and Occult science
Bhavisyabani, Nuagaon Square,
Vijoy Vihar, Bhubaneswar 2,
Pin:751002,
E mail: info@occulttreasures.com
Ph:+91 0674 2340474, 2342474
Fax: +91 0674 2340474 24
Mob:+91 9437020474
www.occulttreasures.com

Dream Interpretation

Debiprasad Mishra