Dream Interpretation/Cemetery

Question
I am 16, and in my dream I was the same age.

A couple of nights ago, I had a dream where I was driving an old Ford truck through a cemetery, just passing through. And I looked over and saw a little boy with all black clothes, blonde hair, and very bright blue eyes standing next to one of the headstones. I just thought it was someone visiting someone. The next day at school I got detention and had to learn about the cemetery for a project. I learned that the cemetery was only for people who were murdered and often not identified. Then the next thing i knew I was leaded back to the cemetery by an unknown figure and was took to the spot where i saw the little boy and I looked down to see a broken headstone. I woke up in a cold sweat and couldn't fall back asleep.

Ever since I was little, I can remember being very frightened by images of little kids. It's gotten to the point where I can't take a shower without having the shower curtain open because in my mind I think that there is a little boy / girl standing on the outside watching me. I have no clue if that has anything to do with it, but it may? Sometimes I can hardly breathe or my throat feels like it's closing up when I think about things like that.

I really hope you can help me understand this dream, because it's not the first time i've dreamed of cemeteries or little kids, but it's the first time i've dreamed of the two together and I really can't stop thinking about it.

Answer
Lauren,
This is nothing to be frightened about. Please write to me at info@darlenelancer.com and tell me if you experienced any abuse growing up, whether you mother had a miscarriage or stillborn or sibling that died whom you don't know about, and whether there are any strange things happening in your home, like things moving, noises, i.e. haunting symptoms, or having imaginary playmates as a child, and I'll write you back.
Thanks,
Darlene Lancer, MFT  

Dream Interpretation

Darlene Lancer, MFT