Dream Interpretation/Why Do I dream about my ex boyfriend? What do my dreams mean? How can I combat my dreams, stop dreaming of him?

blessing wrote at 2012-12-02 19:10:52
Hello readers,my name is blessing oaike,i wanna share a testimony of a mega spell caster who help me bring my ex boyfriend back.I broke up with my ex since last month hoping that we will get back again but things was getting worse until someone directed me to a great spell caster who cast a reuniting spell for me without collecting any money from me for  his work.the most thing that suprise me about this spell caster is that everything happened the way he said it going to happen, i have never believed in spell caster before but Dr Okoase make me to believed that he is still real. i must say he is indeed a great spell caster.And i know he can still help you,and is a sin if i should go out without dropping the email of this great spell caster,please contact him on his email: templeofgreatspell@gmail.com   once you contact him your problems will be over.Once more i say a big thanks to you for helping me recover my ex back.once more contact him and thank him on my behalf through his contact address: templeofgreatspell@gmail.com  

william wrote at 2013-03-18 04:44:51
   Imagine for a minute you are so in love with this one girl and you believed that she was also in love, she said  yes to your proposer and on your wedding day you catch her having sex with your best friend and still she tells you to your face that she never loved you, and then file for a divorce then move in with your suppose to be best friend.This is all that happen to me.It seem like a story but believe this is my life story.My name is Charle William i am a paramedic and live in Dublin, Ireland.My marriage ought to be the best and i ought to be the proudest man that day but Kelly Cater made a fool out of me.I never thought she would even think of cheating on me on my wedding day with the man i consider to be my best friend.It all happened during our wedding reception.I caught them in the bathroom i would say how but it too embarrassing for me to speak about.I was so mad that i punched the crap out of him but she kept screaming over and over again live him i love him please don't kill him.Hearing those word was like a knife piercing through my heart i was like you married to me and you tell me that you love him.As i could recall it was our wedding day how can this be happen.She call off the wedding party herself telling ever one that the marriage was over.I was broken not knowing what to do about it.She didn't stop seeing him,i could not imagine the girl who was so excited about getting married could just walk out of one like that without thinking twice about it and to make things worse she hooked up with my best friend.All this was all i could think of but still, i was madly in love with a girl who cheated on me with my best friend.I had scarified too much to let go, i was not going to let Joe that is my suppose to be best friend to make a fool out of me.She refused to have contact with me i don't know why and that made my plan even harder.I thought the internet would be of great help i tried all ways to get her back still it wasn't yielding any result.Non made her to what to have contact with me.I stumbled on an article on how to make your ex fall in love with again using a spell.At first i was that is so impossible but still something inside made me to contact a spell caster BOLOGO. I wasn't sure what i was doing, i just thought i should do something.I made it clear what i wanted him to do for me.He asked me to get some material which i got but could not get them over to him.I had to send him the money to get the materials.He told me he was going to send me some enchanting word that those enchantment will control her emotion and make she fall in love with me all over again.All  what he told me will happen fell into place just as he said.I had the love of my life back in my hands and there was nothing Joe could do but to back off cos it was clear that she wanting nothing to do with him. BOLOGO is that one spell caster you can give your thrust to.Need to contact him use chiefpriestofogunshrine@gmail.com  

angela wrote at 2013-04-03 21:15:39
i am hear to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 6 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 3 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted templeofgreatspell@yahoo.com for the return of my husband to me,he told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they casted the spell and after 3days  my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still live me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that he Dr Okoase casted on him that make him come back to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you Dr Okoase  for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back thier husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact Dr Okoase on his email address via: templeofgreatspell@yahoo.com . and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay.

ANGELA BRUSE

cerli wrote at 2013-09-17 05:46:13
After being in relationship with my husband for nine years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email is (LAVENDERLOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM } tel.+2347053977842) you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything.  

joyce wrote at 2013-10-11 00:44:45
I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blog I visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having serious issues with my boyfriend and we had been dating for six months,he just suddenly changed,he was returning my calls,he started cheating,he was hurting me in so many ways i never thought possible and I just thought I should try it*maybe out of desperation of some sort*..and I contacted them..At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable,their consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cos I heard read and heard lots of stories of fake

spell casters,scams and i never really believed in magic..I played along with a little hope and and faith and I was sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction,it was and is amazing…I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day..I hope they could help other people too like they did me…I did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for*my husband,my family and my life back*their address is;Aguspiritualspelltemple@gmail.com

cunegonde amedee wrote at 2013-10-24 00:58:10
As much as i would like to advice and give my testimony, typing a long text wouldn't help me tell the truth better so i would just be strange forward in what i have to say.First love spell are real second if you are to contact any spellcaster be very careful so as not to contact the wrong one as at now the only one i would recommend is Mutton Osun.He helped me with my relationship problem and some other thing i needed to be fixed can really give details here. At a time it was had to trust him cos he kept asking for material i had to pay foras wrong as i was, i thought he was reaping me off my money.Just when i thought to say no more he finished what i had asked him to do for me. I felt humiliated for not trusting him.From me i can say he is real and if you ever contact me have no fear you're safe with him cos he can fix he  longest broken relationship you can see other testimony online if you are skeptical about mine.His contact email godsofosunx@rocketmail. com

susan wrote at 2013-11-02 23:09:44
With so much in my heart i am here to express myself on how Dr.dele saved my marriage from breaking up. Myself and my husband were having some misunderstanding and it was tearing our marriage apart to the extend my husband was seeking for a divorce. So i have no option than to go to the internet to seek for solution to my problem it was there i came across Dr.dele details and about how he has helped a lot of people by restoring there relationship. I contact Dr.dele and in less than 48 hours my husband cancelled the divorce papers. Now myself and my husband live together in peace and harmony all thanks to Dr.dele for saving my marriage from breaking up. Dr.dele contact information are via email on Delespellhome@yahoo.com

ANDERSON ANN wrote at 2013-11-06 08:44:55
I am Mrs ANDERSON ANN from USA, i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i was married to my husband Barry Morgan, i love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to France he meant a lady called Clara who en charm him with his beauty, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my friend Miss Rose and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr Iyayi. who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 3days. Miss Rose ask me to contact Dr Iyayi. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by three days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After three day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness and that he never knew what came upon him that he will never leave me again or the kids.it was the spell that was casted on him that was working on him. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact Dr.Iyayi on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact driyayilovespellhome@gmail.com. or contact him through his website address: http://driyayilovespellhome.webs.com He is the best spell caster. You can also contact him through his mobile number: +2348108978213  

Asle Holmer wrote at 2013-11-07 03:24:30
I hate to say this i have to cos even of it feels wrong its something i had to do.Some people say if a door closes another opens but i say that is just a fancy way of dealing with the pain we feel cos really if we loss something or someone so dear, we can never really get a replacement cos nothing will ever seem to fit.Well that was just how i felt when my wife wanted out of a eleven years marriage with beautiful kids.As ashamed and as sorry as i am, it was alll my fault.I made our marriage almost come to an end but glade it didn't all thinks to Mutton Osun a magic guy or rather spell caster as most people call it online.Its amazing how one mistake can take away all you have worked hard for in just a blink.Just a moment of weakness that made me cheat on my wife, would have been the end of all my happiness and my family.Most people reading this may think a guy cheats on his wife and does all he can not to loss her.I know what come to the mind first is, if he really loved her as he claim why cheat in the first place? Honestly for experience you just don't make up your mind to want to be unfaithful to your other half ie wife or girlfriend, it just happens like something or lets say some kind of impulse just take control and make you do even when at that moment you know  you gonna regret it forever.This is how best i can explain it but i know one thing after i did it, i realized how much i loved my wife and at the same time how much i betrayed her. It didn't stay hiden for so long she found out and she lost it all isaw it  clearly she still loved me so much cos in her eyes all i could see was deep pain and a thick cut in her heart even when she kicked me out and wanted a divorce.I lovec this woman with all my heart heart and was really not going to let her go.As i said i asked a spell caster Mutton Osun to help me restore my marriage and my life cos really he was my last option to happiness again. His spell made the subconscious part of her that always loved me selflessly surface again as he explained what ever he did help a lot as other article i read about him said, he only asks for materials for the spell and if it may arise extra money to ship the spell package to you. He is honest and trustworthy one of the only good help out there. IF you may contact do it with this email godsofosunx@rocketmail.com

Alse Holmer wrote at 2013-11-07 20:06:07

Anonymous wrote at 2013-11-12 08:07:40
 Thank you priest ordia for the great work you  did for me when my lover broke my heart and this great man and powerful spell caster was able to bring my lover back that left me for about 2months what out saying a word to me i was down i did not know what to do again i tried everything i could to have him back is like each time i try the far he goes away from me, one day i was going through the net for help i saw so many people saying great things about priest ordia  how he brought back their lovers i say to myself let me give him a try so i contact the great spell caster know as priest ordia which email is priestordia81@gmail.com he told me that i have nothing to worry about that my lover will come back after 2days when he is done casting the spell for me he also ask some other things from me like my picture and my lover picture and both names etc  once again thank you very much priest ordia for the great work you did for me if you ever need the help of this great man you can reach he on his email address priestordia81@gmail.com or call is cell phone +2347055025462 keep on the good work there are people out there that need it  

NANCY wrote at 2013-11-15 01:47:54
I am from Canada, I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great man called Dr. Trust When my lover left me i never taught that i will be able to get him back after all he has put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr. Trust i was able to get my lover back after 24hours and i can proudly to say, that who ever need help in getting there lover back should contact Dr. Trust on these contact details below Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com for proper understanding of what i have just witness. And i promise that he will help you as he help me.  

Barbora Mátyás wrote at 2013-11-15 12:33:10
     My whole life i ve never had a stable relationship all men come get want they and go.As a matter of fact i saw myself as tool for all men.I don't no its like i was just not loveable no matter how i give my all to them they end up living me with nothing but a broken heart.All these bad relationship i had experienced led to a psyhcological breake down thank my star that i got through that.Finding a man was never hard for me they just all wanted sex with me and once they get it, they all live but for the first time i found one that was willing to stay.I had never felt whole in my entire life but with him i kept floating  in the sky.Yes  he was married and unhappy  he only married his wife cos they had a child together.One thing was for sure, as he made me whole i also did to him.We where in love as much as i cud tell he was willing to divorce his wife to be with me but she wudn't let go like she owned his life and wanted him to me miserable 4 life.I don't no but something made her too dengerous for him to get out of the marriage.For the first time in my life i found a man that was not willing to go anyway he was willing to fight for our love ven if it kills him.2 year passed and she wouldn't let go so i just felt i should do somthing about it.I seeked advice and help if they could i even checked the internet for solution which endded up being a waste of time.However, i saw articles or rather  comments of a lot of persons who used spell casting to fix their relationship and some it get those who they loved to see how much they loved them.And they all kept referring to a paticular spell caster mutton osun.At first i just ingnored it but my lover came across those article also.After we talked about it we desided to contact him and asked if he cud in any way help us.He just and only asked us to provide some really weird materials that just thinking if it made me scared not like they were harmful its just that i was not used to this things.We ie me and my lover desided that we sould asked him to get them with what we sent to him ie, money.We asked him to cast a spell to make ,y lover wife set him free and he did as we asked and it walked i know cos 12 hours before he said he has completed the spell, she was still very much not going to sign any divorce papper but after thecompletation of the spell all we did was give her the papper and without a fight he signed it.I know its hard to belief only the people close to us know how true this is.lets just say you want to contact use this email address godsofosunx@rockemail.com

SANTO wrote at 2013-11-28 20:15:52

MY NAME IS SANTO WESTELY  FROM HOUSTON,TEXAS.I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS OR MAGIC UNTIL I MET THIS SPELL CASTER ONCE WHEN I WENT TO AFRICA IN DECEMBER LAST YEAR ON A BUSINESS SUMMIT. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER LOOKING FOR SOME ONE TO LOVE YOU, BRING BACK LOST MONEY AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE MAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO TEXAS, MY BOYFRIEND (NOW HUSBAND) CALLED ME BY HIMSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY AND HE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY BOYFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY HUSBAND ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: okutemple@hotmail.com

......HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT. HURRY NOW AND CONTACT HIM NOW VIA EMAIL ADDRESS: okutemple@hotmail.com  

vero wrote at 2013-11-29 17:00:06

My Names is VERO Orozco ,AM from United states .i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i meet a man called Dr BABA , is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 4weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3 year i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 6 days when i returned to taxes my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriend name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address:okutemple@hotmail.com

Emiliano Babarah wrote at 2013-12-01 07:48:08

I was crushed when my lover of three years left to be with another woman. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help.And i saw a testimony of a spell caster who help a girl called michelle and i said let me give it a try so i contact him for help and he cast a love spell for me which i use in getting my love back and now i am a happy woman.For what you have done for me,i will not stop to share your goodness to people out there for the good work you are doing.I hope God blesses you as much as you have help me to get my Love back,visit him on oriomonspiritualtemple@yahoo.com  is the only answer to your problemS

EMILIANO BABARAH_USA  

Helen wrote at 2014-01-04 11:15:58
My name is Helen from Johnstown, PA I want to say a big thanks to DR.LOVESPELL for bringing back my husband that was under a spell for the past seven months and almost tried to divorce me for another lady.I have contacted other spell casters that always ask for money until i found out they where all scams.I meet this wonderful and real spell caster called DR.LOVESPELL through a friend he had helped,so i contacted DR.LOVESPELL who cast a love spell for free in just 48hours my husband was back in my arms like never before.Please i advise you to contact him now for your relationship problems before you fall victims of fake spell casters from AFRICA.Contact him on(lovespellpower@hotmail.com)tel.+37067060228

Marina wrote at 2014-03-29 11:37:30

Me and my husband have been married of 22 years together 23. After i found him texting a coworker and questioned him, he said they were just friends but 3 wks later he told me he didnt love me anymore that he was in love with her and that i made him feel bad about himself and she didnt. He left home for 2 wks came home and left 2 wks later. Been gone for 3 1/2 months now. Hes been going to bars, calling women, lying like crazy, drinking like a fish and hasn't spoken to the kids the whole time hes been gone. His whole personality has changed. We believe he is going thru some sort of mid life crisis. Its crazy, he is acting like a person that we don't know anymore. Is it possible to get my marriage back. Because I know that he is going thru some crazy thing right now I'm finding it very hard to let go. I still love him. How can I save my marriage and family when my husband is in the middle of a mid life crisis and wont listen to my or anyone else until i met Dr. Ikhine the spell caster who help me to regulate our marriage and now we are living happily together again contact him for help if you are having similar situation on agbadado@gmail.com or call him on +2347060552255  

ANN wrote at 2014-04-14 01:10:41
I am Mrs ANDERSON ANN from USA, i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i was married to my husband Barry Morgan, i love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to France he meant a lady called Clara who en charm him with his beauty, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my friend Miss Rose and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr Iyayi. who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 3days. Miss Rose ask me to contact Dr Iyayi. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by three days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After three day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness and that he never knew what came upon him that he will never leave me again or the kids.it was the spell that was casted on him that was working on him. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact Dr.Iyayi on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact driyayilovespellhome@gmail.com. or contact him through his website address: http://driyayilovespellhome.webs.com You can also contact him through his mobile: +2347032617285. He is the best spell caster.  

JOHN wrote at 2014-04-16 04:27:02
My Name is DANIEL JOHN, From UNITED KINGDOM. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called DR. IYAYI, He has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex WIFE to me with his great spell, I was married to this woman called KATE we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to make her pregnant,she left me for 1 year  and told me she can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get her back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave me his contact email(driyayilovespellhome@gmail.com) then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost wife back, and after a month I slept with her and she went for a test and the result stated she is pregnant am happy today am a father of a baby girl, thank you once again the great DR. IYAYI for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.

(2) if you always have bad dreams.

(3) You want to be promoted in your office.

(4) You want women/men to run after you.

(5) If you want a child.

(6) You want to be rich.

(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be

yours forever.

(8) If you need financial assistance.

(9) Herbal care

Email...driyayilovespellhome@gmail.com. or contact him through his website address: http://driyayilovespellhome.webs.com

OR YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT HIM THROUGH HIS MOBILE:  +2347032617285  

Nameme wrote at 2014-04-18 03:06:54
My name is really not important here cos all i can say is that if you need a spell caster to help you with your problem then the best one is MUTTON OSUN. He is the only reliable spell caster i know.This is not just cos he helped me i mean if you are reading this comment on the internet, you  will definitely see other comment about how he has saved relationship with his spell,helped people win lottery and i read one a man named Sandburg don't know if its his real name said  MUTTON OSUN help with a spell to secure a job and bring back wife who left him.I am composing this comment to pin the fact that MUTTON OSUN has also helped me.After six years of marriage it hard to really understand when your wife is see another man and asking for a divorce just so see can be with him.It so hard for me cos i thought we were doing fine.Maybe i was too blind that i didn't know something was wrong with us or i wasn't giving her the attention she needed.Which ever which way there was something that i knew,she was breaking my heart and i still loved her with my life.I know people may probably say it unlike a man but i lost my virginity to her and sine then there have been no other in my life but her.I gave up everything for her My family, and everything and everyone that wanted us not to be.I could not imagine how she could be so heartless and so unfaithful i mean i gave her my life!.I was ready to let her go i left our house and her new painter boyfriend moved in.They turned my private store room to his art studio and started sharing my bed with my wife.He was practically living my life for me cos everything i had in our house was converted to his.With every day that passed grew mad at the painter cos i was still in love with my wife she is the only family i have left and in my head i thought i just lost her to another man after all the sacrifice i have made to see us together.Before i even thought of spell casting i tried the memory lane method but she was not even willing to talk to me for more than a minute or even have a bit with me it was almost like she was allergic to me after five years of marriage.The thought of another man making love to my wife consumed me i lost focus and was totally confused on what to do.I remember drowning myself with bottles of vodka to kill the pain and try to forget her but i pass out and wake up thinking about her.Just when i thought i needed to get rid of of my cheating wife with the help on the internet, i came across a lot of comment on how MTTON OSUN has helped to get exes back so at that moment i was no longer thinking of how to get rid of her instead i was thinking and willing to do anything just to have my wife back.When i contacted the spell caster that is MUTTON OSUN with the email i saw on the comment he called me, after i made him understand my problem.He told me he was sad for me cos i left my whole world and family for her.He asked that i get some materials i can disclose but it nothing to worry about cos they are totally harmless.I felt it was gonna be hard to send them down to him so i gave him the money for the materials.After two days he sent me a package containing my spell.He instructed me on how to make it effective and i swear on my dead sister grave the spell made my wife mine again,Its was so supernatural how it happened i can't just explain from how she left the painter and everything beats my imagination all i know is that MUTTON OSUN spell is was powerful enough to get me my wife back.Contact him here on his email address for solution to your own problem :godsofosunx@rocketmail.com

stacey wrote at 2014-04-24 05:50:44
Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony.My husband breakup with me 2 months ago after (10) years of marriage just because he met another woman in his working place and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web for help, i saw a post on how this spell caster Dr Trust on this email Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com@gmail.com,on how he have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply and explain my problems to him to his email and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get my husband back from the wicked woman who took him away from me and after 3 days my husband come back to me.I believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr. Trust. His email: Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatepsellcast@yahoo.com call +2348156885231

Nadezhda Vyacheslav wrote at 2014-07-04 20:36:32
I  have been reading about spell casting and its powers for a while but i never thought or it never occurred to me or i rather say that it happened that i never got myself in any situation that will make need the help of a spell caster.I read a lot of testimony on the internet on web pages, blog, and some on the face book page of some  web site i linked with my Facebook with.I just wanted to know how it worked so i tried.I have always had a thing for this guy or i would say i liked this guy but he was kind of a mess cos of the lost of his wife.Contacting MUTTON OSUN was really easy for me cos all those other article had an email address i could use to contact him.Any way i was not allowed to tell any one till i have seen the result and important he told me i needed some materials for the spell casting.I guess he made some kind of harmless powdery substance with those materials and sent them over to me.He asked that i follow this instructions on how to make the spell active which i did.

Nadezhda Vyacheslav wrote at 2014-07-04 20:47:33
    I  have been reading about spell casting and its powers for a while but i never thought or it never occurred to me or i rather say that it happened that i never got myself in any situation that will make need the help of a spell caster.I read a lot of testimony on the internet on web pages, blog, and some on the Facebook page of some  web site i linked with my Facebook with.I was more concerned about a certain spell caster MUTTON OSUN. That his name kept appearing on almost every comment form different individual claiming he has helped them a great deal in spell casting of all kind but mostly relationship problem that is from divorced man and women to lost love  and cheating wife and husband was like don't even know the word to use.All of them had just one thing in common that he help then resolved  their problem that even therapist could not solve i guess the problem was passed the place where talking was not doing any good at all.But some how i believed them and their story cos the testimony were just too real and were from different people.I just enjoyed reading how he help those people and asking myself how possible it was that this spell caster could do all this with no effect of what so ever.Year they said his spell had no negative effect on the person who asked the spell to be casted and the person the spell is casted upon.I just wanted to know how it worked so i tried it and now i am among those writing this to tell those like me reading that this MUTTON guy is real.I am a single 32 years old mom of two two girls.I have always had a thing for this guy or i would say i liked this guy but he was kind of a mess cos of the lost of his wife.Like he had nothing to leave for any more.He never came out of this house and even went he did he doesn't talk to anybody even i tried ti make a conversation he just smile so he doesn't look cruel and then walk away.At night you can hear him breaking things and sobbing.I wouldn't say i knew what he was feeling cos really i didn't know  but i knew i could make him happy again but no matter how i tried to get close he shuts me out.I really liked him and hated to see him miserable i mean he still have a chance to be happy with me.Contacting MUTTON OSUN was really easy for me cos all those other article had an email address i could use to contact him.So i send him an email to him but i didn't get a responses immediately i mean it took three day before i saw his mail in response to my mail where he told me that he could help me make the guy to love.Am sorry i can mention my name or his cos i really don't know who is writing this thing i am writing.Any way i was not allowed to tell any one till i have seen the result and important he told me i needed some materials for the spell casting.Most people tend to thinking his asking you to pay for the spell but not you have the choice to buy these materials and send them to him or you can ask that he get them for you if you can get the materials or the cost of buy and ship them to him is to much.In my case i gave him money to get the materials cos it was way less expansive.I guess he made some kind of harmless powdery substance with those materials and sent them over to me.He asked that i follow this instructions on how to make the spell active which i did.I must warn you it take at least two day to be effective cos it was after two days the man that never talks to me knocked at my door asking if i would like to watch movies with him at his place form there we kicked off.We have been together for 4 months now and still counting he is a really nice man i can am the luckiest woman in the world.I mean this only means that what MUTTON did is working and it changed both our life for good.I will also leave his mail here you contact purpose  >>  godsofosunx@rocketmail.com

tucker stacey wrote at 2014-07-22 15:20:53
My name is tucker stacey.This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help Dr.Trust has rendered to me by helping me get my ex husband back with his magic and love spell. i was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Dr.Trust email on the internet on how he help so many people to get thier ex back and help fixing relationship.and make people to be happy in their relationship. i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr.Trust is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT DOCTOR TRUST NOW VIA EMAIL: Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or call +2348156885231 or ultimatespellcast@gmail.com. He is the only answer to your problem and make you feel happy in your relationship.  

tucker stacey wrote at 2014-07-23 05:00:50

Zoe Arturo wrote at 2014-11-04 14:33:15
Contacting Metodo Acamu is probably one of the best thing that has ever happened to me.I believe every one has his or her option about spell.You may have the impression that its real and others may think spells are for the deranged.For me, i think its doesn't matter what you think or what you know about spell because we both know humans seek solution where ever there is one even if it means believing in something they find to insanely not true.I guess for me i believed in what could help me get full custody of my boys after my marriage fell as a result of my drinking addiction.I once use to drink a lot, my husband was not strong enough to walk through the storm with me.Like he said i ruined our marriage.You know its always goes  the same with all men when you need them the most in times of trouble they run as far as possible from you and justify their infidelity based on your wrong doing.While i was getting help my husband was banging our neighbor she was a single mom so it was a good catch for him.she single with three kids and he had a wife who was addicted to drinking it was the perfect match.Maybe if he had done it once out of weakness and was sorry about it we will still  be together but no he kept on with it.I don't really blame anybody but myself i was not around and she was there for him.I had drinking problem and she didn't so i was more of a problem to him that i was a wife i think.I am one year sober now, even at that he still treat me like the drunk i was restricting me from seeing my boys.Like he said i am a bad influence and danger to them.I mean i was sober and still he prevented me from seeing my kids.I understand that he didn't love me anymore cos yeah he found a more virtuous woman than i ever was and see had to sort of addiction even at that, i was still the mother of my kids and no matter what that is not going to change.Maybe my drinking problem was a contributing factor to our failed marriage or he never loved me that much to wait or hold my hand through the storm either which that is so not enough use my addiction as a medium to prevent me from seeing my kids i mean ever kid need the love of their  mother.I was never capable of hurting my kids before i had my addiction and my kids, where the reason i seeked for help so now am sober i don't see myself as a threat or a bad influence to upbringing of my kids.Before i ever thought of resolving to spell casting i thought about involving the law but my lawyer was so sure that my ex lawyers would have been able to easily convince the judges that i am a threat to my kid and that my addiction can kick in anytime i feel pressured again cos that was the root of my addiction.I don't think anybody a man or a woman, can handle not being able to see their kids just cos you were once an addict of any sort.I was sad, confused and out of options.when i was served the divorce papers my kids custody was brought into the picture again.I realized that i was going to lost my boys forever.No mother wants another woman to raise their kid it was also the same for me i could not think of it at all.Maybe the law may have allowed me to see my them, it will would have been based on how and when its convenient for my ex to want me to go see them and also under his supervision.Either ways i was the loser but thank god i found Metodo Acamu as silly as it might be, he helped me cast a spell that gave me full custody of my kids.It wasn't the law that was compelled to give me custody, it was my ex the spell compelled.He asked is lawyers to tell the judge that he wants me to have full custody of our kids. Metodo doesn't ask anyone for money all he ask for are materials to for the spell casting process.And even that you can get them yourself and send them to him.My experience with him even if i never got to meet him, was an experience that will last for ever cos if not for the spell he helped me with i would still in search for a way to get to see my kids.If you really want to contact him use this email metodoacamufortressx@yahoo.com hopefully he can help you resolve what ever problem you bring before him and his god or gods which ever.

jasmine morgan wrote at 2015-06-02 02:31:02

my ex-boyfriend dumped me 8 months ago after I caught him of having an affair with someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony on how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him.. he cast a spell for me and assure me of 24hr that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my peter came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Trust spell, you are truly talented and gifted contact his email: drolorisolutionhome@outlook.com

Amber Telford wrote at 2015-09-15 08:33:04
If you are reading this and you still skeptical about enchantment power mostly that of the enchanter Akpe Osilama then maybe this will help you see and know all there is to know about enchanting powers and Akpe Osilama. I was a member of one of the strongest d**gs group over here in Brasil and i was not just a member i was in the circle of trust of the Don that means i was one of the top men that take charge of operations from a**a***ation to d**gs export . Some where along the line like every other man i thought i had enough of all i was involved in but there was no going out of what i enter and so i and my family was marked for d**th by the Don and only Akpe Osilama could help me. I was stone hearted and selfish i thought only about my interest that of the d**g group. I was nicked named pedra do coração commando. I was the best at what i did and the Don hoped that i was going to run all this along side his son also my best friend when he was gone. No job under our command ever went wrong. Then i thought i had it all, i was living the live i always wanted sport cars, nice house pretty senoritas, parties, d**gs, g**s you name it i had it all. I was married with two boys looking up to me wanting to be like their father not knowing what i was and all i have been doing to. But things changed and i do not mean with my family i mean the Don son was k**led by a rival group and w*r broke out there was a lot of k**ling mostly in Venezuela were he was ki**led we barely made i out there was no leaving Brasil or Venezuela for any of us d**th was the only way out. Good men were lost sons and daugthers were left with no father and wife with no husband some d**d along with their entire family other were j**led and nothing was done about it. I got to realize how pointless all the k**ling was all in the name of one person. I wished then i had no family to think about but i did i had my two brothers and their families and of course my family also i was to flee with them all but just like the rest that d**d trying to avoid losing so much i was also marked for d**th. I led a lot of operation to go after men and their families that wanted to leave the d**g group so it was only right to say karma caught up with me. The eyes of all the cities here were on me i had no were to go that they could not find me all i could do was to go into hiding with my family. I lost my brother and their family to the madness. My wife could hardly look at me when she learnt what i was i knew if she and our boys were not going to tag with me she would had left me if there was a way out. I also lost all my trusted men as they tried to find a way out for me. It was nothing like the movies were you get angry and go after the Don no, any site of me would have been my d**th i saw no way out of the mess i got my family in . It was in that dark time i reach out to Akpe Osilama with this email address i saw on line that is chiefpriestakpeosilamaspellcast@yahoo.com” but in the right email format i then told him about my life, what i had done and how i wanted end my relationship with the d**g and how my wife was going wanted to leave me because of my life style even when i was don with it. He promised to get me and my family out of my hell and make my wife stay after we were free. I was told to provide a list of materials needed for the enchantment he was going to do for me to set me free for my d**g and also i was to get him to Brasil and Venezuela were he was going to carry out the enchantment process. I was lucky i knew people that could make it happen. On his arrival, he completed the enchantment process and gave me items i am not to say to burial at at two location in Brasil and also in Venezuela. That was the hardest part but i found a way and just after i carried out his instruction all those that were after me and my family could recognize us anymore or pay attention to what ever we did it was like we had new identities and new lives he also helped me make my wife stay with me i told him all this to do for me by making us invincible to those after us. this did not just happy yesterday its been his way for a long while now.,, When you contact him for help just follow all he ask you to do and you will get solution to any problem you are into.

Dream Interpretation

Xiao Dong