Dream Interpretation/dreams

Question
i have been under a lot of stress, financially, and health, and last nite i dreamt that i was being lifted into heaven, the rolling clouds opened up, white lights, and it was a pressure on my body, in my dream i was bow curved, my head was back ,and my feet curled, and i was lifted up chest first.

i also have been known a medical intuitive , by spiritual ministers, and i took care of my parents for 11 yrs, and if fact, i would go into the operating rooms with the doctors and my mom to tell the doctors where the cancer wss in her body..  numerous times every since i was a little girl, i could do this for people close to me

Answer
Hi Linday
This seems to be a reiki/chakra dream...either someone was trying to heal you with distant reiki or a sign telling you that you need to align - or clear your chakras...
enlightenment - relates to the Crown Chakra, which is about sharing and the union of mind, body and spirit. Focusing on this Chakra can help with feelings of separateness or isolation and develop your sense of gratefulness and oneness with the universe.
your heartís desire - relates to the Heart Chakra, which is about love, compassion, depth of feeling and transpersonal love. Focusing on this Chakra will help you to heal any emotional wounds and develop your ability to give and receive unconditional love.
grounding - relates to the Root Chakra, which is connected with the earth and is about grounding, setting down roots and stability. Focusing on this Chakra can help boost your physical and sexual energy and help build confidence about establishing yourself materially.
You got a spiritual sign and message with the clouds:  clouds in your dream signify inner peace, spiritual harmony and compassion. An issue in your waking life may be clearing up.
Hope this helps.

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp