Dream Interpretation/I keep dreaming about him, what should i do?

Question
Hi Eclipse,
I'm Crystal and I'm 16 years old (my birthday is 2/8/1996. Okay so basically i am stuck in a state of confusion over whether my crush likes me back or not. Before i tell you about my dreams let me tell you a little bit about my experience with this guy (Brace yourself, it's a long story).

So I've been going to my cousin's church every Sunday for the last month and I've really grown to like it. The first time I went I noticed a guitar player who i thought was cute but  i didn't really pay him any mind because i assumed that i wasn't his type. So after church  me, my cousin and her friend were talking about all of the guys in the church and she mentioned the guitar player. All i remember was "something, something Trey". So i said "Who's Trey?" And she said "oh that's the guy who was on the guitar". So i said "oh okay that's cool, he's kind of cute". So my cousin gets this suspicious look on her face and says "I'll be right back". After we left and we we're in the car on the way home she says "oh, Trey said Hi" and i said "how come?". Apparently she had gone over to him and told him that the girl in the peach and black outfit said "Hey" so he said Hello back. That was only the beginning, after that she began telling me almost everyday something that she and him we're talking about, and she always brings me up in conversation. After actually looking at him i realized that he really was cute up close and i started to develop feelings. So over the course of the next few weeks my cousin would tell me things that they supposedly talked about pertaining me. After hearing all the sweet things he was saying i began to like him more. Then one day after feeling guilty my cousin told me that everything she told me was made up and in reality she barely ever talks to him. I was upset and hurt, at that point i had no idea if this guy even knew if i existed. Until after i told my bestfriend on the phone, i checked my notifications and he added me on Facebook. The ironic part is that no one at church knows my last name and my family didnt tell him which meant he would have had to search for me on the youth sign-in list at church, search for me on Facebook (we have no mutual friends), and then add me. The following Sunday i sat in the back pew with my friend and i noticed he and his brother sitting up front. His brother turned around and looked at me and then said something to my crush. After that they both turned around, looked at me, then quickly turned around and began talking. After the first service i said hello to him and he smiled and said hi back. During second service, he sat directly behind me with his friends and had his hands hanging over the back of my pew directly next to me. Later i auditioned to sing in church and my cousin said he was looking at me a couple times during my song but would turn as soon as i started looking. However, i didnt believe her because of her past lies. I left that day thinking he liked me for SURE. However, when i came to church on the following Wednesday with my bestfriend, he showed no emotion whatsoever. I got frustrated and confused. Last sunday he said hello but it was a very casual and vague "hey". Just when i was ready to give up on the situation, yesterday I caught him staring at me countless times. Finally i got fed up with frustration and after my friends got frustrated as well, i asked God. I prayed and asked him to give me a sign that he either liked me or didn't like me so that i could move on. Right after i prayed i had a dream about him. I asked God to show me if Trey felt the same way or not and to show me a sign. The first dream had two parts.

First Dream:
The first part of my dream i dreamt about a person with the same first name as him, but it wasn't my crush. I dreamt that i was dating R&B singer Trey Songz. I didnt notice the fact that they had the same name until my friend pointed it out. It was a brief dream. We we're cuddling on the couch (the couch was grey), and we were in the living room. Then we we're standing up and he had his arms around me. I could physically feel his warmth around me. Then he kissed my neck and remained standing with his arms embracing me. There were no words in this half of my dream, but i felt the passion between us. I knew he loved me and i loved him back. Then my dream was interrupted by my change of sleeping position and i went back to sleep. Then the second half began. I imagined my crush standing outside talking to a short, brunette girl who was one of his friends and he was telling her how much he liked me. All i remember we're the words "I just like her so much" and he said her name started with a C. The girl later on came to me and told me that he said to her he likes me a lot and think she said he thinks about me all the time. I was being reluctant and told her that there are a lot of other girls with a name that began with C and it couldn't possibly be me. Deep down i knew i wanted him to like me but i was being stubborn to the fact that he might actually like me because of how quiet and mysterious he was.

Second Dream:
Dream number two i don't remember vividly but i know for a fact that he and i were in a relationship and would go on dates and cuddle and just laugh together. One of the scenarios, he was sitting down and i was sitting against him in between his legs and we were in the grass and we we're talking and laughing. That's all i remember.
Third Dream:
My last dream was last night. I dreamt that we we're just hanging out at church and i was talking to some people and he was talking to some people as well but we never actually spoke to each other. I stared at him laughing from across the room while talking to people and he looked at me once and smiled. But the moment that he was smiling at me it was as if no one else was around him. The other people were still standing there but my focus was on him and it's like the world froze and the only people that mattered was him and myself when we made eye contact. Then i woke up.

Please help me i've been losing my mind wondering if he likes me back and the fact that he's so quiet and shy doesnt make it any better. A part of me feels like he could like me but when i read his body language i feel confused. I mainly wanted to know if my dreams meant anything along with my curiosity and if so, what should i do?

Answer
Hello Crystal
Well after bracing myself in hearing your story...your cousin probably wanted to just create happiness for you and get your emotions stronger...but in doing so it seems that even though she lied....things seem to have unfolded on their own anyways...the glances..the talking...the staring...the confusion its all part of love - crush - romance....the insecurities....its norm.
Now lets look at your first dream Trey Songz are mostly about love so I would look at the titles as signs...Can't Help but wait (waiting for the opportunity - both unsure)
Love faces (staring between the both you ) I need a girl ( hint hint...) Already Taken (doubts?) Made to be together (SIGN????) I only named a few I instinctly think may pertain to your message in his song titles...BUT at the same time he does have songs that are not exactly insightful...so you would have to think which ones call out to you...The couch represents rest, relaxation, laziness or boredom. It may also mean you need to clear you mind and thoughts. Consider also who is on the couch with you (the crush) as the dream may also have sexual connotations. The living room represents the image that you portray to others and the way which you go about your life. It is representative of your basic beliefs about yourself and who you are. Gray in your dream represents confusion and fear..this could be in both of you. All the other part is trying to give you signs...but it seems that even with the signs you still have hesitations..doubts...unsure and this could stem because of the actions of your cousin where you got all happy - trusting - and guided to then feel somewhat foolish and deceived though it may have not been done intentionally...you did not take kindly being played with your emotions especially when it was that action that created stronger feelings within you....but perhaps that was the push as it seemed that though she lied there was some truth to it....
Your second dream:
Two stands for balance, diversity, partnership, marriage cooperation, soul, or receptivity it can also signify the ying and yang - male and female "the duality of a couple" once again this dream reflects you desire on what you look for in a relationship.  Your romantic desire.
Dream three: In your dream the representation of the church is you looking for guidance as you did when you prayed to God for a sign..what better sign that where you met and the sign of religion and God...So being that you said he is quiet and shy then maybe you can try to create a conversation where there is something in common "music" his guitar while you have your voice...sometimes alot can start with music....Sooooo do not lose your mind...it is rare to find a shy and quiet guy...and so far it seems you have been given alot of signs...
Good Luck Sweetie!!!  

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp