Dream Interpretation/Past lives/alternate realities

Question
DOB:9/1968 Please help me understand this information I've been given. I'll start at the beginning:as a small child,3 or 4,I played a game with my playmates:I was "from the stars," we could communicate telepathically, and I didn't understand why I couldn't move things telekinecticly anymore. Then the recurring dreams began, of past or other lives, which still continue. My daughter has always had them as well, and we both get "flashes" of memories during meditation. After my daughter entered into Army ISR work, I became temporarily obsessed with codes, for a few weeks I could "read" computer binary code: which culminated during the Nor'Ida nor'easter in 2009 when I received a huge electric shock while on the computer. This put me in bed, in and out of consciousness, for 2 days. I saw the entire dark and violent past of humanity (terrifying) but also saw myself in an Air Force missile site, working with codes. Now during my early 20's I joined the Reserves, but couldn't go into the Cryptology/Cryptography field as a reservist. I also was closely questioned by at least 3 "people"? who were in the room with me. At the end of the questioning, I was reassured that "nothing will happen to you, because of who you are." A year later in Iraq (region of ancient Sumeria)my daughter was constantly contacted-someone? called her by a strange name-and gave her the same exact message. She had many frightening dreams and visions. Since 2009 I see the same numbers every day:42, 11:11, 21, and a few others. On Apr. 2, 2012 @2:12 and July 21, 2012 @1:36 I received cell phone texts which I've saved on my phone, from my mother- but she swears she never sent them: "I am i am." My son recently began studying Astronautical Engineering/Astrophysics-interns at NASA-and I believe recent conversations with him triggered another dream night before last:I was at the Air Force Academy or some military training facility in the mountains, discussing an asteroid belt with coworkers. Every night I've been asking for help deciphering the clues, but I'm still confused. I've been pulled along a certain path, and I've studied everything from the Bible to the Mayan prophecies. I know that I have an important message, but what do I do? How do I pass along these messages, since I'm not even sure what information I'm supposed to pass on?

Answer
Hello Tia
Well as a child one is more open minded but once growing sometimes unless you work on it - the mind closes it.  Being that you both meditate then it could be past life regression which you have had...Maybe it is showing you all off humanities darkness and violence which will lead to some type of message you have in codes.  I have to admit that your dream...I had no idea which parts were dreams and which parts were reality which probably is why you feel the message is important and has become a part of you...
http://www.greatdreams.com/numbers/1111/1111.htm
http://greatdreams.com/11coin.htm
Do not know if the above will help but thought it could and I hope it does...
The military could represent anything that you associate with army/military life. You may have been thinking about your own tough and demanding lifestyle? You could have been thinking of your need to be more disciplined? You might have realised your need to fight for something? You may have noticed that people are lining up on opposing sides at work or somewhere? OR  then this dream may represent your actual life experiences and memories. A mountain can symbolise something that is really difficult for you. It may show that you will really have to try and put in every effort in some way. Yet you are willing to give it a try.

mountains in your dream signify many major obstacles and challenges that you have to overcome.denotes a higher realm of consciousness, knowledge, and spiritual truth. Have you tried comparing notes...write your information together with your daughter...and try combining what you and your daughters dream confirms that can also be triggered with your son...your situation is very very hard to decipher...and I wish you luck as it seems to revolve on alot with your past life - codes - your daughter and your son...dealing with military and space...as well at the Great Earth day prophecy...  

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp