Dream Interpretation/prostitution and drug addiction

Question
got a dream that i went to a hospital for treatment and discovered that people there are indulged in kidnapping girls , involving them in prostitution and making them drug addict n i returned home and police came for inquiry saying that the hospital is banned n how come your family visited that hospital..so is there any interpretation of this dream??

Answer
Hello Iconicbombay
Hospital symbolizes your need to heal or improve your physical or mental health. You need to get back to the flow of everyday life. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are giving up control of your own body. Perhaps you are afraid of losing control of your body. BUT hospitals ALSO have other meanings...hospitals can also symbolise the healthiness of some aspect of your life - is a relationship healthy or unhealthy? In many cases they will represent some emotional illness that we are suffering such as heartbreak. Hospitals can also reflect moments when you deeply examine your own life. Doctors can be deeply probing and demand that you give them honesty.
KEY WORDS : Illness, support, care, healthy, improve
Treatment: If someone is being treated in a certain way then it may link to real life. Have you just been treated like a child? Has someone else been treated like a child? If you have been dreaming about it it generally means that you disagree with this treament - that you feel that they shouldbe treated in a different way.

Kidnapping - is or could be recognition of abusive tendencies...or feeling pressured into doing something.  Prostitution is sexuality being deprived or to needy while drug addict could be delusional or insecurities or lack of control.  Home is your soul - while police represents security.  Is your family involved in some issues with someone's health?  Or is their an unhealthy relationship? Is there a broken heart...that the cop tells you it is banned ...that part did not make sense but perhaps because I do not know your waking life situation...unless the police is telling you there will be no support...or care...
Hope this helped in some way...  

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp