Dream Interpretation/I really want to know what this dream means

Question
I had this dream the other night and I really want to know what it means...The first thing I remember is that I was in someoneís house/condo/whatever; I assume that it is Jonathanís. But assuming that itís Jonathanís doesnít make much sense because Iím pretty sure he still lives with his parents. (I have never met Jonathan before, but we used to talk all the time and he really liked me. I liked him but didnít want it to get too serious because he lives in the UK and as much as I wanted it to, it never would have worked out. He just wanted to be my friend and talk on the phone but I was scared and never would and eventually that was too hurtful to him and said he was not the guy for me and that we should stop talking to each other. We met about a year ago and he helped me get through a tough time in my life, my parents separating and getting a divorce. Their divorce has scarred me and I donít want to get close to anyone which I believe is part of the reason why Jonathan and I have stopped talking) the house thing is very small, all white, and I donít remember there being any furniture. I went up the stairs and there was a bathroom and I assumed his bedroom but once again I donít remember there being any furniture but I do think I remember seeing boxes. A lot of time passes and I eventually some of my immediate family and friends show up, they are just hanging out and some go outside randomly. I donít know how much time passes but eventually Jonathan shows up and he seems mad/ taken by surprise(I mean there are a bunch of strangers in his house). Well I assume that we are strangers but he acts as if he has known me forever, he acts like this is not the first time he has met me, even though in my mind I was surprising him for the first time. When he walked through the door he was holding things and all he said was ďKim, can I talk to you?Ē He didnít have a British accent which I found strange since he currently lives in the UK. I said ďyeah sureĒ or ďof courseĒ or something along those lines. We go outside on the deck and it looks exactly the same as the deck and backyard of my current house now. That was the last thing I remember, being confused about where we were.

Answer
Hello Kim
It wouldn't matter if in reality Jonathan lives with his parents ...as house represents a person soul or being...that it is practically empty then there are insecurities...this dream could have triggered if you had been thinking of "why did I do that...or having thoughts of what ifs or not getting over something....all white...new beginnings. You may be experiencing a reawakening or have a fresh outlook on life or wanting a new clean slate...bathroom would mean needing to let something out...or needing to relieve emotions....bedroom is signifies aspects of yourself that you keep private. It is also indicative of your sexual nature and intimate relations. SO perhaps this is the issue that needs relieving on...as you have been scarred this is what could be the main point here.... he may feel that you being surrounded by friends and family he feels left out and that is what makes him mad but he seems to be holding things in him and probably needs your help as he helped you....Being that both deck and backyard was the same as YOUR home maybe he is going thru a similar pain and thought of you...or you are going thru something additional and was thinking on how he was there the last time you needed someone....
Hope this helps...

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp