Dream Interpretation/I was wondering what this old dream of mine means

Question
When I was 7, I have a really vivid dream that I was in a carnival with my dad and sister. There were nutcrackers everywhere and suddenly they all grew in size to bigger than houses and chased us as the carnival started to burn to the ground as everyone else in the carnival screamed and ran but at least 10 went just at us as my dad ushered us to run. I don't remember anything after that. Not sure if its because it was so long ago or because thats when the dream changed but I never knew what this means.

Answer
Hello Brianna
Were you made fun of at the age of seven?  Carnival can represent being made fun of...falsehood and deceptions..problems within the family...but in a child's eye it can also represent wanting to have fun or wanting to be at a carnival or circus at that time or place...
nutcracker in your dream represents power, strength and stamina. You can achieve anything you want if you set your mind to it. Burning deals with the emotions...I do not know your situation then so it all depends on what emotions you had gone thru at the time if you can remember it....and there was a lesson to be learned...Your dad shows up as the person of authority or protector....

Hopefully this helps but a childs mentality is so much open and the dream since it is still vivid at present could represent a lesson learned....I cannot give too much as it will have to be you to determine it with what you went thru at the age of 7 at that time and the time now...
Many Blessings.  

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp