Dream Interpretation/Dream about a dead friend

Question
My friend recently died in a tragic car accident 2 weeks ago. And I dreamt of him last night. In my dream, we were seated across each other. The surrounding is bright white and the table is white too. He was trying to give me some change while I was just playing with a coin. I told him its ok but he insist to give me my change. What could this mean? What was he trying to tell me?

Thanks in advance for answering my question.

Answer
It could be that your friend is trying to give you credit for something you did to help them. It could be a metaphorical payment for something you did. It could be them trying to look out for you. Or it can mean to look at the parts of the whole. Since you were already holding a coin, maybe your friend was trying to give you something they thought would interest you. Change in coin form could also mean change in general. Maybe the death has brought about small and yet different changes in you.

I'm sorry for your loss.  

Dream Interpretation

Moriah