Dream Interpretation/Vampires, Porn, Lying

Question
Hello Moriah,

I recently had a vivid dream, I remember pieces of it and the theme so I'll just stick to what I know and hopefully it will be enough to piece together. My dream included a friend driving and we are on the freeway. We stop for some reason and my friend is on the phone with AAA and tells them some bogous story of why she needs them to come fix her car. We get back in the car and drive to my house. When we get back in the car she begins driving as if she never called AAA. The scene changes to snow on the freeway and each lane on the freeway all of a sudden has dividers. As we drive and arrive at my house I am repremanding my friend from lying. For some reason they thought they were helping me from a situation. I tell them that I didnt it was a stupid decision and now they are wasting money and to call them back immediately. As my friend leaves to call the person back the TV show we were watching turns into late night porn. I watch a but not so much interested. I leave to reprimand my friend in the other room and they have a very non chalant attitude and think that it doenst matter and it over and tells me their father pays for AAA anyways. When I return to the living room my mother has gotten home see's the porn and sits down looking over the mail as if it is not even on. I look at the TV as I go to turn it off and the show has transformed to vampire porn. I thought This dream was very bizzare and frustrating.  (The friend in my dream was someone I do not know well and just converse with in ballet class&& I went to class today)

Answer
Usually dreaming of porn implies being afraid of exposing some aspect of yourself. But since you didn't care who saw the porn, I think you are trying to expose some aspect of yourself.

Snow represents inhibitions, unexpressed emotions, and the need for release.

I think there is something you're trying to express to the people around you, or you have a desire to express it. That also explains why you felt frustrated.

Vampires can represent a drain of energy, sexual frustration, or a person in your waking life who isn't the best person to be around.  

Dream Interpretation

Moriah