Dream Interpretation/dreaming of being told somthing

Question
hi i would like to know what you make of my dream i had last night, i dreamt that my partner and i was at a fair and we heard some psychic talking about us as if they had got an insight to our future so i went to have my future told anyway i was told a couple of things that i dont remember but the one thing i do is that i will have a baby next year and that she saw pink for a girl.

many thanks for any help you can give me.

Answer
To see a psychic in your dream signifies a desire to know the unknown. Because she told you about a baby, it makes me wonder if you think about children a lot or have desire to have children. If you have anxieties over whether or not you will have children and when, this explains your dream.  

Dream Interpretation

Moriah