Dream Interpretation/controlling, stabilizing, create object in dreams.

Question
hi, I'm Lily. 1)I once realize I was dreaming, so I try to walk towards left to make sure i can control my dream but my dream-self won't do so, it walk to the right, I try harder and I get kick out of the dream (wake up). 2)I once read how to stabilize lucid dream (by rubbing hands). But the dream changed scene when i rub my hand, it became another place or starting another dream-story. 3)I got a dream that I was arranging flower into a vase, but I can't find the type of flower I want. So, my question is: 1)how to improve controlling and prevent getting kick out? 2)how to stabilize the dream without changing scene? 3)can we create objects in lucid dream? like create a flower out of thin air. Or we can only able to manipulate/change the things that already in the dream. TQ.

Answer
srry for answering your question a little late. I think you are trying to hard which is interfairing with the ability to control your dream. If you have a body, then you should always be able to control it. Lucid dream is all about thinking and using your imagination. If you want to walk right, then thing about walking right, or plan to move right after something happens. As for stabilizing the dream, without changing the scene, that won't be easy to do because sometimes, when it's time to wake up nothing can prevent the dream from coming to an end. You can try thinking to yourself, that this is another part of my dream and think about prolonging it. YOu can also shout the cammand STOP Time, and time will stand still in the dream, which should make it last longer. Its your dream, so you can do what ever you want with it. I suggest starting with baby steps and working on doing things that are harder. Usually controlling your body is the easiest thing to learn. The more you practice the better you become, like anything else

Dream Interpretation

Russell