Dream Interpretation/my dreams

how can i make myself aware that i am dreaming in my dreams and  control them?

Their are a lot of techniques you can use to induce lucid dreams and once you are lucid, then you can control your dream. You should start by doing reality tests. This is a test to determine if you are awake or dreaming. These are easy tests that you can perform while you are awake. Here is a site, that shows you how reality testing works. Once you have a few reality tests that you like, start performing them while you are awake. You should do a test every hour that you are awake. Do these tests for about 2-3 months. If you do enough reality tests then you will be bond to do one in a dream, then you will be like wait a min., I must be dreaming. Once you are lucid and realize you are dreaming, you should be able to control you dream.

Dream Interpretation

I am not a dream Interpreter, I specialize in lucid dreams. With this being said please don't ask me any questions about what your dreams mean. All dream interpretation questions will be rejected. Lucid dreams are when you realize that you are in a dream. Once you realize that you are dreaming, you can control and manipulate your dreams. I can answer questions regarding lucid dreaming, false awakening, paralysis sleep, and reality testing. I cannot answer questions regarding out of body experience.

When I was a little kid I would have 1-2 lucid dreams a year that I could control. As I got older I would have about 3-5 lucid dreams every year, but now I am averaging about 4-5 lucid dreams every month.

High School Graduate Harper College (ongoing)