Dream Interpretation/am i really awake

I went to sleep an I was being attacked by things but I realized I was awake watching things I tried to talk but could not I remember saying Jesus help me before I woke up.Another one I woke up in my dream an I was the same way I went to sleep I told my boyfriend to wake me but he couldn't hear me these spirits was trying to take me an I got angry an ripped his neck open the whole time I was out side the bed watching it happen many more happen but can you help me with these

To answer the first part of your question, you experienced sleep paralysis. Sleep paralysis is closely related to REM atonia, the paralysis that occurs as a natural part of REM (rapid eye movement) sleep. Sleep paralysis occurs either when falling asleep, or when awakening. When it occurs upon falling asleep, the person remains aware while the body shuts down for REM sleep, and it is called hypnagogic or predormital sleep paralysis. When it occurs upon awakening, the person becomes aware before the REM cycle is complete, and it is called hypnopompic or postdormital. The paralysis can last from several seconds to several minutes "by which the individual may experience panic symptoms. The second question may be an out of body experience you had. I'm not really sure for the secound question if you had an out of body experience, but that would be my best guess.

Dream Interpretation

I am not a dream Interpreter, I specialize in lucid dreams. With this being said please don't ask me any questions about what your dreams mean. All dream interpretation questions will be rejected. Lucid dreams are when you realize that you are in a dream. Once you realize that you are dreaming, you can control and manipulate your dreams. I can answer questions regarding lucid dreaming, false awakening, paralysis sleep, and reality testing. I cannot answer questions regarding out of body experience.

When I was a little kid I would have 1-2 lucid dreams a year that I could control. As I got older I would have about 3-5 lucid dreams every year, but now I am averaging about 4-5 lucid dreams every month.

High School Graduate Harper College (ongoing)