Dream Interpretation/mental health brain dream

Question
Last night I had a dream that I had three brain tumors in my head and two on the left side and one on the right side I saw them by looking at an xray of my head and they were there what could that mean.

Answer
Hello Felicia
Depending on what you are going thru in your waking life (real life) tumors usually represent an issue some repressed memory or feeling remains unsettled and is threatening to emerge into your consciousness. You need to confront these issues. The part of the body you dreamt of having the tumores is the brain so that may be trying to give you a message that you are under severe intellectual stress. You need to put your problem-solving abilities to use. Perhaps it implies that your ideas are not receiving enough attention and validation.... You are concerned that your knowledge and teachings are not be transmitted clearly once again this all depends on what you may be going thru or someone near or dear to you could be going thru....the left side is where we usually retain - receive info it is the side of thinking while the right side is the side of creativity.  The #3 can be seen as the sign of trilogy - past /present/ future OR that third time is the charm.  
xray can be seen or interpretted in may ways:
1. being deceived or lied to
2. you need to look beneath the surface of the person or situation
3. you are working through a problem or issue that has been troubling you.
4. that you need to look pass the surface and focus on what is inside.

#3 fits perfectly with the dream of brain tumors since it is all combined into stating there a problem or issue. I give you the others incase the others may resonate more to you as the dream is a message of either your own real life or that of another that you may have close connection to or are worried about.
Hope this helps
Blessings!  

Dream Interpretation

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp